• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!
Good night everyone, I'm going out as well...1am over here and tired ^_^

cute-rabbit-falling-asleep.gif

Thank you Echo for helping screen through PODM's, thank you Kupo for being on my left wing and providing quality entertainment and making the best bracket updates ever. You rock! Thank you Ken for being my right hand man and screening through the more complex PODM's and being such an excellent moderator. Let's do this PODM game again but not anytime soon. I'm looking at doing another one of these during the summer.

Yay!!! Sweet that'll give me enough time to collect more PoDMs as my traders and hopefully another game of this will add to my new quest of collecting PoDMs for my collection! :D (In which this game has totally inspired me to do! haha)

What is going to be the new game

For the new steal shamelessly game I need at least two maybe three moderators for this Valentines steal shamelessly game comencing the second week of February over the weekend. These moderators must have extensive knowledge in princess, couple, valentines day pins! Kupo has stated that he will help with updating the Valentine theme bracket on page one of the new game but I need moderators with knowledge on couple and Valentines day pins.

Thanks for the very entertaining and extremely organized game. It was fun to be in and follow throughout.

For the new steal shamelessly game I need at least two maybe three moderators for this Valentines steal shamelessly game comencing the second week of February over the weekend. These moderators must have extensive knowledge in princess, couple, valentines day pins! Kupo has stated that he will help with updating the Valentine theme bracket on page one of the new game but I need moderators with knowledge on couple and Valentines day pins.

I would love to volunteer but have no knowledge of that pin categorie. If you still need novice help I'm available.

I would love to volunteer but have no knowledge of that pin categorie. If you still need novice help I'm available.

Okay so I basically need someone to do research on the submitted Valentine pins and collect names, addresses & cell numbers as well as pin number and value of said Valentine pin. I will also need two moderators for when we kick off the game.

Okay so I basically need someone to do research on the submitted Valentine pins and collect names, addresses & cell numbers as well as pin number and value of said Valentine pin. I will also need two moderators for when we kick off the game.
I would love to help! I like to research pins and what not so I can help with that and/or collecting info...etc. If not is there any other way I can help?

Also, when should we expect the address of the podms so we can swap? Thanks :D

Sign me up... Maybe this will keep me busy enough that I won't spend spend spend....

Valentine pins aren't what I'd call my strength, but if you need help moderating the game, let me know. I would be happy to assist, if you would like. :)

Valentine pins aren't what I'd call my strength, but if you need help moderating the game, let me know. I would be happy to assist, if you would like. :)

Thank you DPF members for volunteering in our Valentines..........Steal Shamelessly game.

Researchers

We will need at least two to three people doing research of the pins as they become submitted to you. Valentine, couple pins, princess w/ prince pins with knowledge preferred. Couples can be Lady w/ Tramp, Carl w/ Ellie, Belle w/ Beast, you get the point as long as there is love in the air.

Moderators

We also need at least three moderators in case the game goes long this way we can break up who is running AM, midshift, and who is running PM, extensive knowledge of couple pins not important here. What will be important is your organizational skills during the game. Being able to update pin information immediately to the board and keeping track of people, calling or texting them when their turn is next etc. The moderators will also assist with PMing members with the addresses of where the pins go to.

A researcher can also be a moderator if you have both knowledge in couple pins and organizational skills.

Our Kupo

He will be our resident expert in updating the bracket on page one and entertaiment with GIF's

Logistics

Currently I need your input on cost for this game. Example would be $40 pins plus or minus $5 dollars, so this would bring the range from $35 to $45 pins. If a person adds a higher level pin then we will assume they will be zapping a DPF member during the game. Again this is just an example I want a lot of people to play and the more Valentine players the more stealing is involved.

We also need to figure out a good weekend to run the game, Friday to Sunday. Let me know your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back