• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODMs: Ariel, Belle, & Dalmatians

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODMs: Ariel, Belle, & Dalmatians

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
These are all the PODMs that I currently have for trade. I am looking for anything on my wants list! :) Please PM me with any offers.

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

And I will trade ONE of the two following Ariel PODMs. The other one will be for my cousin's collection.

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

Last edited:
I dont have any matches to your wants but I am interested in your Nemo and the last Mermaid pin. Would you look at my trades?

Thanks!

Also interested in your Tangled pin with Red Pascal, please see if I have anything you would trade for.

I like your scenes they are so great! I loooove the third tangled scene, the 2nd dalmations scene, the first B&B and the 4th Mermaid scene! Let me know if I have anything especially for Tangled! :)

I am interested in your Little Mermaid PoDMs. I love the one with Flounder in the sand or the last Little Mermaid scene you posted with Ariel and Flounder looking at the camera. Are you willing to do a scene for scene trade? I have a Little Mermaid PoDM with Ariel putting the dinglehopper in the candelabra.

What pins would you need to trade for from your wants to trade the Rapunzel with red Pascal? I don't have anything from your wants but I am willing to obtain pins from your list through other means. I might also be interested in your Dalmatian scene with Perdita and the pups.

I have had a lot of interest in the Tangled scene with Rapunzel on the forest floor with Pascal. Just wanted to post this in case it helps. That is a scene that I am looking to trade for one or two of our harder to find pins. I would be looking for these:

Sorry I don't think I was completely clear. The pins that I am looking for aren't exactly 1.1

Some I will need 2 or so of for the Tangled scene, others (like the carousel) I will add other things to even out the trade. Hope that makes sense! :)

Thanks for looking! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back