• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODMs: Ariel, Belle, & Dalmatians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that people value PODMs differently, would you consider one of the LE 125 Princess Medallion pins a fair trade? Or would you need something else as well? Thanks so much for being so patient about answering all of our questions.

I know that people value PODMs differently, would you consider one of the LE 125 Princess Medallion pins a fair trade? Or would you need something else as well? Thanks so much for being so patient about answering all of our questions.

While those are LE 125 they (to me at least) are not worth over $35. Sadly, they didn't hold their value. I would trade the Thunderbolt scene for one but not the one of Perdita and the pups. The second scene would need a tad more in my opinion. Hope that helps! :)

While those are LE 125 they (to me at least) are not worth over $35. Sadly, they didn't hold their value. I would trade the Thunderbolt scene for one but not the one of Perdita and the pups. The second scene would need a tad more in my opinion. Hope that helps! :)

Indeed that does help. I have someone willing to trade me for the Aurora but she wants 2 pins that even though they're LE250s, have more people wanting them and usually sell for a bit more than $35. What about the Kiss series pins? Would you trade for like 3 of those? Sorry for all of the questions. I have nothing you want so I'm trying to send out TAs for the pins you do want in trade.

Some of my PODMs are currently/possibly tied up in trade auctions but I am also willing to sell most of them. Please PM me if interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back