• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Tangled PODM Cels Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Tangled PODM Cels Here

jkhogon

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would love to see the cels you guys got/ what scenes there were :)
So far: "I See the Light", healing Flynn's hand, Rapunzel in town
Thanks for sharing!

I'd like to see too :) I didn't get one, but there is no way I am paying the prices people are asking on eBay.

I got one with Maximus but no Pascal. Scratch that! My Maximus has Pascal in it!! Plus Rapunzel and Flynn. The whole gang.

Oh yeah, FYI there was a Suprise release Villain at Westward Ho. LE500 Captain Hook! I'll get a pick up soon.

Last edited:
One of my two favorites I got:

2luf4ig.jpg

Haven't taken pics of the others but I'm about to. Sooo happy I was able to get one with Pascal. My other favorite also has Pascal. Didn't get a Maximus unfortunately. I will post pics of my others as soon as I get them all uploaded.

Sorry about the pic quality. I had to use my iPhone. I think I'm keeping the one with Maximus and Pascal, that is my favorite. I was hoping for one with her swinging on the tree "This is the best day ever!" but none. No Mother Gothel, no bar scene with big bad guys, no castle, no brunette, no tower, and no dancing with little girls in square. :(

I might sell a few but hoping to trade one or two for some nice old Marquees!

I just realized the one with her sitting, #3 pic, has Pascal in Red! I like that one too! Also, the one with Flynn holding the lantern on the Gondola has Pascal in the background too!

7263864792_f0b2967d68_z.jpg
7264027320_80f3695c19_z.jpg

7263863752_7984730aae_z.jpg
7263859148_63dcfab26d_z.jpg
7263847364_5fcebaeeac_z.jpg
7263861402_70d67e711b_z.jpg

7264127258_b6307cc48d_z.jpg
7264019680_77a2431398_b.jpg

7263850986_ef85a6f2b5_z.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait to see what I got!

Though it might not be for a while. Because of how long it takes to get to the UK I still don't know what Aladdin scene I got XD

I can't wait to see what I got!

Though it might not be for a while. Because of how long it takes to get to the UK I still don't know what Aladdin scene I got XD

Same! I hope I get something good ^_^ How long does it normally take to the UK? I've done trades where it takes about a week and a half, depending on the type of mail service. :)

Got my hands on these 3. Definitely a hectic release, so I'm just glad I got these for trade! :)

Attachments

• IMG_1332.jpg
    IMG_1332.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 604
  • IMG_1333.jpg
    IMG_1333.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_1334.jpg
    IMG_1334.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 465
PrincessxJasmine89 - BTW ​I saw someone who was trading the kissing pin of Jasmin and Aladdin, but he wanted an arm and a leg for it :(

Good job on the Tangled PODM pin, such a great scene! :)

You mean the one on my signature? Good news, cause I got it for my birthday 2 weeks ago! Shows how slow the turnaround is for my signature editing LOL...
and if you mean a PODM one, I BET he wanted an arm and a leg, I would DIE for that scene! :eek2: Think I have an awesome DPFer who is gonna sell me a magic carpet scene for retail + shipping though... yay! :) Thanks for the heads up though, I appreciate it! :)

p.s. I am curious... what was he looking to trade for it? :s

Good job on the Tangled PODM pin, such a great scene! :)

You mean the one on my signature? Good news, cause I got it for my birthday 2 weeks ago! Shows how slow the turnaround is for my signature editing LOL...
and if you mean a PODM one, I BET he wanted an arm and a leg, I would DIE for that scene! :eek2: Think I have an awesome DPFer who is gonna sell me a magic carpet scene for retail + shipping though... yay! :) Thanks for the heads up though, I appreciate it! :)

p.s. I am curious... what was he looking to trade for it? :s

I was talking about the frame where they are kissing. He wanted my Carl or russel pin trader delight, which is pretty popular right now.

I am so jealous of all these scenes! Wow! I love the one where you can see the back of Rapunzel's hair in the boat, with pascal in the background. & LOVE red pascal I would have died if I got that one!

Anyway these are the other ones I got :)

j9lxqe.jpg

2lnwsk0.jpg

2j48z0m.jpg

plus one with Rapunzel hugging the end of the boat which I couldn't get a good picture of. I really need to read a guide on how to take pictures of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back