• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Tangled PODM Cels Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to Laz (creativextremeties), who spotted this cel while we were at the Artist's pin signing at DTD. Your generosity in allowing us to get this for our daughter, Marilyn (BayouJazz21), went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. Thank you for being such an AWESOME friend! <3<3<3

Flynn and Rapunzel with the lantern her parents released

AND, to anyone who was depending on Laz to get one of these pins...KNOW THIS...he worked his butt off from morning until evening trading out pins in order to get the best cels possible.

LAZ, YOU ROCK!

Gorgeous scene!!! Congrats!!

OMG the parents lantern was what I was secretly hoping for!!!!! I can't believe it exists. That is amazing I an now on the lookout!!!

We were so excited to see the King and Queen's Lantern in the scene with Rapunzel. I almost cried when I saw it. I know our daughter will LOVE it...I cannot thank Laz enough...It made all the running around and pin "hunting" worthwhile....Huge hugs again to Laz....<3

Last edited:
Aw, congratulations again to everyone and their gorgeous scenes! Still have not seen a scene I haven't liked ;)

My pin came today, and I was so pleasantly surprised! While ideally I was hoping for one with Flynn and Rapunzel both facing the camera, the scene I got I love just as much!

e4ecfa8d.jpg

Even though it's the back of Flynn, I absolutely love that it's where he is giving her the lantern, and I adore Rapunzel and the lanterns behind her. I definitely can't catch up on all the past Rapunzel pins, but I think this one and acquiring the gondola one a few weeks ago have convinced me I am doom to begin a Rapunzel page :eek: :lol:

My scenes - just the ones I am trading/selling. I haven't yet taken pics of the two I am keeping (sis says I can only keep two and to try to sell/trade the rest before my credit card bill kicks in - which can't be as bad as Stef's credit card bill!)

101_2496.jpg

101_2510.jpg

101_2485.jpg

101_2507.jpg

101_2494.jpg

101_2491.jpg

Oh wait, I did take pics of the ones I am keeping here (these are keepers):

101_2500.jpg

101_2493.jpg

And these are for Stu - the first two I bought I said I would sell him at cost since he's been so great! Even if I only got two, they would have been for him and I'd be on here begging for my own! SO, NOT available for trades/sales.

101_2484.jpg

101_2483.jpg

Last edited:
LAZ! OMG! I just died!! You lucky lucky thing! Super jealous! AH-MAZING scenes! Congrats!

It was soooo hard to find them all, But well worth the Blood Sweat and Tears of that Horrrid 72 Hours LoL <3 I do feel very Lucky though <3 and I know a few people were able to bennefit from My hunt at cost so I'm Happy and They are happy too <3

<3

hello everyone if anyone has good scenes and are willing to trade i have the reveal conceal girls up for trade with the exception of belle the completer pin and ariel up for trade

Today in the mail I received 2 of the 3 pins I bought, and they are (surprise, surprise) both of Flynn! I think I like the first one a bit more than the second. I wonder if the third pin will be another frame from this same scene? :) I love seeing all of the pins you guys have shared! In any case, I am so glad that there seem to be no bad film scenes this time around. From what I have seen, there were quite a few bad Cinderella film scenes (for example, who wants to see one of the wheels of her pumpkin coach only?!?), and I also have not seen many good film scenes for the Snow White PODM pins, either.

"...Now that I see you." (Final line of the song):

"...Now she's here, shining in the starlight...":

Last edited:
Shivatopia, love the two scenes with Flynn!! :) You can't go wrong getting a close up of him, right? ^_^ I agree that I'm so happy to see all the scenes look to be good ones with this movie. This is the first (and probably only) podm I've ever gotten mainly because I was nervous with what scene I'd end up with. So happy that for the movie that counts most to me Disney seems to have done it right! :D

And... my third Tangled PODM came in today. It's an ok scene. The flowers in her hair are so detailed, and the joy in Rapunzel's face is so infectious even in profile. However, I definitely like my Flynn scenes better. I agree with Story that I don't know if I will make a habit of collecting the PODM pins, because I can't really pick which scene(s) I would get. Luckily, the Tangled pins are all nice. For future releases that become "must-haves," I may just have to wait and see what gets put up for sale on here and on eBay with actual pictures of the pin's scene available, even if it costs more... Such is the fate for those of us who don't live near the Disney Parks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back