• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ReVAMPed wants & trades!

Would you trade your Lucifer Cinderella Piece of Disney Movies pin for the Toy Story Buzz and Woody flying scene you're wanting? I can send you a picture later, but the difference from what you have pictured and the one I have is that Woody's arms are not outstretched.

I sent you a PM (and posted) awhile ago about trading for that Philarmagic pin, but I never heard back from you... I'm interested in your Lucifer Cinderella PODM, do I have anything you would want to trade for it...?

I sent you a PM (and posted) awhile ago about trading for that Philarmagic pin, but I never heard back from you... I'm interested in your Lucifer Cinderella PODM, do I have anything you would want to trade for it...?

That's totally our fault!! We sent you a PM... sorry!

I am looking for the snow white ,Ariel and Mulan crests. What would you be willing to trade for them ?? Please check my traders. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hi Erik and Danielle! I will have extra pins from the DSF Pixar release as I only plan on keeping a Wall-E and Carl pin and the rest will be for trade... Want to try to work something out?

Back