• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selections started! PODM, BT, PTD, Rapunzel, Marquee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting...

Did you pm them about needing their choice list? I see that they have not been on since the 1st. If it was me I would give them until tomorrow night and then skip them until you hear from them. They can then select whenever they get back to you. Of course that is just one mans opinion, but since you did ask for lists it is then on the person playing to their part of the game.

Last edited:
Of course. I sent them more than one PM.

Actually David I was going to do just that. I will give them through Monday which is one week since they were on last. I will then skip them and they will be able to pick when they come back on. I need to get this done to be able to mail the pins out in time.

I have waved my remaining spots and finished the game. I hope everyone got pins they wanted. Thank you for playing my game.

I will putting the pins together and getting the mailings ready to go out in the next few days.

This is what ended up being left over...

Last edited:
All of the pins except Jade's and David's have been mailed. We just ran out of time on David's and we don't have Jade's address. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back