• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selections started! PODM, BT, PTD, Rapunzel, Marquee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for joining our game. Watch for some trivia questions to come up every so often to get more chances to win the framed set should all the spots sell!

anyone want to join today? This one is taking some time but well worth the investment! Added two Rapunzel pins!

Last edited:
Yes it was a trivia question to get an extra entry for the framed set in my game. You have to play the game to be eligible to win the frame set though, sorry!

AWWW David I was expecting one spot not three! You are gonna make me cry again! Thank you so much! Your three spots have been added.

This game will go the beginning of October no matter what! If everything sells before that we will do it sooner but it will go by then. I just wanted to let everyone know so they could make their payment plans. anyone want to join today?

You got a nice scene on that PODM too! I am glad you like it!

With that the first 20 spots are gone! That means the second PODM is guaranteed now! I am still hoping all these spots sell. There are some really good pins in this one! Don't forget to watch for trivia questions to get extra spots in the framed set drawing!

Thank you for signing up for my game. You can pay anytime. I will start calling for payments probably 2 weeks before the selection process is to start so everyone has time to put the money together. If you want to pay now and get it out of the way that is fine. The account we use is only for games and we do not take any money out of it until the game is concluded so it will just be sitting there.

Correct. You name has been added to the list of names for additional spots. Anyone like to join this evening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back