• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selections started! PODM, BT, PTD, Rapunzel, Marquee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone for their payments. Just a handful of people left to pay. Almost time to start! I am soooo ready to get this going!

The only thing that may not be awarded is the framed set. Everything else is available to be chosen. If by some miracle the game sells out the framed set will also go out.

That puts up to 30 spots now! Don't forget to get your payment in before Oct. 1st. I will send another reminder today or tomorrow. Those of you that have contacted me and let me know you would be paying this weekend, if I accidentally send you a reminder I apologize in advance.

Payment reminders have been sent to the last few people that still need to pay. Thank you to everyone that has already paid. If we get all the payments in before the first the game will start on the first.

I will post the order via the random selection program online. I will then ask for you all to send me a listing of the top 7 pins you would like in order. We will start the selection process. Any unspoken for spots I will insert my name to make it fair. (With 30 spots spoken for I guarantee that at least 3 PODM's will go to you, the players, no matter where my numbers end up)

Note: I reserve the right to waive my remaining selections at any point during the selection period.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Last edited:
Yes sorry David. I have added you to the list in the third entry ( I think it is the third one... LOL) Already. I had typed that you were correct but the computer didn't post it and I forgot to go back and do it again. Sorry

Waiting on only tinawap now. If anyone knows how to contact them please let them know we are waiting on them. Payment reminders have been sent.

OK. We are still waiting on Tinawap. They have not been on DPF since the 21st so I am perplexed. I will give them the rest of today to pay and will post the random order selection late tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, but I really want to give them the chance to play as they play most of my games. Please accept my apology for the delay.

Please feel free to start sending in your preference list of your top five to seven pins you want. (David I probably will need a bigger list from you since you have so many spots)

Unfortunately I had to drop Tinawap from the game as I did not hear from them. I have taken over their spots. The random order listing was listed in post 3 and then again in post 1. Some selections have already been made as I received a list from some of you. I will send a reminder to the next 5 (excluding me) to get their list as well. Thanks for playing everyone. I hope you get something you wanted!

Waiting on Jadestarr. Choices completed in the first post. Here is what is still available...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back