• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! September 2012 RAK Attack!

Not super late! As long as they are sent out in a weeks time or so from the day I send out the pm! haha its just so that they all 'arrive' at the same time. And with the long holiday weekend it doesn't matter too much lol.

To those of you worried you won't get your gift out in time: Calm-down...it's okay. this is from the kindness of your heart to show someone you appreciate that, even the thought should be good enough. relax and don't worry! I thankyou for helping make this awesome!

My DC # says mine was delivered two days ago but I haven't heard/seen anything from the RAK attackee. I hope it wasn't lost.

graphics-lion-king-109051.gif
I wana sign up for the next one

According to my DC mine has not yet been delivered, ugh, but hasn't been updated since Thursday!?!? Expected delivery date is tomorrow!!! :D

I hate to ask this...but I know I was a RAK for September and I do not know what to say here
my Postman has been a diff one everyday,I have recieved 11 so far...I have no idea how many more,
as I am still waiting on my badges from Tanya to come in:(not here yet...I wanna post everything
in one post with pics..thank you so much again for everything

Judy

Last edited:
Hi
I recieved from:
Twins10101 on 9/6/12~~Pin
Vixy:postcard ~~9/6/12
MMiano~~Card~~9/8/12
CrushedBubbles~~2 Pins ~~9/10/12
Milky~~2 Pins~~9/10/12

Chipdale123~~Pins/buttons~`9/10/12
SoraPandora~~Pins/Sticker/notecard~~9/4/12