• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! September 2012 RAK Attack!

I sent mine like...day of....I guess I'll send you something else xD

See mine had a nice official letter and stuffs in it to kind of explain all the things! Sooo...yeah!! XD

What kinda letter??CARD/Paper/note card/craft card?I got a couple cards,but nothing from you here at all..believe me I would of wrote you personally
Did you send in a box or LBE?I am really upset here??Did you add DC?you sounded like you are mad at me....I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this
I got several pkgs,like I said one as nothing in it,just the pin no note and they hid the addy.iIf you can describe what you sent ?I need to make sure it got delivered
and my neighbor did not get it or returned to you,my neighbor would not bring it to me,they have been jerks for 8 years and I have no idea why

Last edited:
What kinda letter??CARD/Paper/note card/craft card?I got a couple cards,but nothing from you here at all..believe me I would of wrote you personally
Did you send in a box or LBE?I am really upset here??Did you add DC?you sounded like you are mad at me....I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this
I got several pkgs,like I said one as nothing in it,just the pin no note and they hid the addy.iIf you can describe what you sent ?I need to make sure it got delivered
and my neighbor did not get it or returned to you,my neighbor would not bring it to me,they have been jerks for 8 years and I have no idea why

OH MY GOSH no. I am never mad at you! *huggles* It was in a large white envelope, but it's made of like a cardboard so things don't get bent?

I'll punch those mean neighbors of yours.

Pascal.jpg

HOW large??was it sent priority/first class/parcel post/media mail??Did I have to sign for it??did you add DC to it??if so you might be able to track it
PM me

I usually don't do DS with flat things, it was 9 x 12 flat, shipped first class.

Don't worry, if it's not there it probably got lost, I'll get you a new one. This isn't meant for you to worry Cx

But this is a good lesson, as I think this month we're gonna use the one box idea xD

Believe me I am worried now:(this is horrible,was there any marking on the outside??was it an envelope from the PO(white ones they sell)was not del confirm?
I am trying to get as much info as I can so I can mention it to my mailman!maybe the temp passed it up,if it was a flat envelope it might of fell behind something at the PO
or in their truck

Back