• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

September DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
September DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping
Hey Sean,
If you're still at the park would love the Young Simba PTN they just released. Let me know. Thanks.

Ditto, I'd love that Young Simba if you manage to grab some. Thank you :)

Crissa too! Want ptn simba! xD

I would like a simba ptn too if possible

Sorry guys, I do my runs on Thursday so I wasn't there today :( That being said, IF the pin lasts until tomorrow, I will be there when they open and will get as many as I can. I will let you know tomorrow!

Just posting here for you as requested :) I would love the Lion King Sarabi/Mufasa/Simba we mentioned, and also one each of the Timon/Pumbaa and Scar/hyenas :)

Thanks again for your help!

Edit - just seen the other replies and if you did manage to get some of the young Simba ptn I would also be interested :)

Last edited:
I was able to get 4 simba ptn pins this morning. First to request will have first chance. I will pm you later today.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I took it to mean the first 4 people who had already requested the Simba ptn would be messaged to see if they want it? I could be wrong but I though that's what Speezard meant? :p

Correct, here is the list of the 5 (managed to get 1 extra) that first requested the pin:
coopscohen
Vex
Romancing_Train
micmac0720
queennikki

Standby (if someone does not pay or I find more the next time I'm there)
Loomi
vans4bkah

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Correct, here is the list of the 5 (managed to get 1 extra) that first requested the pin:
coopscohen
Vex
Romancing_Train
micmac0720
queennikki

THANK YOU SO MUCH :') I can't wait, I can send funds STAT

tumblr_inline_mflkwg1xga1ro8qpo.gif

Hey Sean!
If you happen on an extra Simba PTN I'd appreciate to be put on the stand by list too.
T.

Alright, I have updated the PTN request list. 2 people have given up their spot for people on the standby list. I will be checking again today to see if there are any left for the final 2 on standby :)

Hi Sean, in your next run, if there are any more Jack Skellington coming out of the coffin Haunted Mansion holiday pins at DLR, I would like 1 please. Same for young Simba PTN, if still available.

Thanks,
Jeff / cyke23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back