• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

September DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
September DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping
Hi Sean, in your next run, if there are any more Jack Skellington coming out of the coffin Haunted Mansion holiday pins at DLR, I would like 1 please. Same for young Simba PTN, if still available.

Thanks,
Jeff / cyke23

I'll check for you! Update the list.

I was able to find one today, but I didn't see any other ones. I only had 1 request though so I didn't ask. They are definitely very low, if they're not out already.

well, if you happen to find another one in store, I have a friend who would like it :)

Hello, I would love to be added to the lists for the All Tricks No Treats Set and the Haunted Mansion Stretch Portrait Maleficent pin. Thank you so much for your help!

well, if you happen to find another one in store, I have a friend who would like it :)

Hello, I would love to be added to the lists for the All Tricks No Treats Set and the Haunted Mansion Stretch Portrait Maleficent pin. Thank you so much for your help!

Added to the list. I will let both of you know if I'm able to find the pins that were release last week!

Added to the list. I will let both of you know if I'm able to find the pins that were release last week!

Thank you so much for all of your help! I was able to get the Maleficent Stretch Portrait pin, so I only am in need of the All Tricks, No Treats Set if you happen to still find it. :)

UPDATE:

For whatever reason, the Disney parks merchandise website has moved the release of all the DLR MNSSHP pins to be October 6th, not September 26th. We have tickets for this Friday, September 26th. I'm not sure if that means they will not be available at the first week of Halloween Party nights, or if this is just a mistake (I've never been to one of these before).

This might mean that I will have to refund all those that wanted the MNSSHP pins. If that is the case, I apologize ... and am very upset with DLR. I guess we will see on Friday.

Last edited:
All Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party pins have been moved to the October pickup thread. All that's left this month is Open Edition that I will be looking for tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back