• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Show me your signature - You may get a ZAP

ZAPPED! Show me your signature - You may get a ZAP

Aragorn

Yes. That's really my name.
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hello DPFer's -
I have been away for awhile but with work being a little slow I thought I would start back up.
In order to get back into the swing of things I want to see what's on peoples signatures and maybe send out a few zaps.
(please include pinpics name so I can look at your wants)

This is pin trading - it should be fun.

Aragorn

You may ask why I don't have a signature...well it's all AverysFairyTale's fault. Lisa and Brian zapped me with another Grail.
AND the pin I received completed my Billiards collection. Inconceivable!!!!

Thank you AverysFairyTale! I can't tell you how much this means to me.

Congratulations and welcome back to the forum! Hope you have a lovely holiday season! This is very sweet of you :)

Last edited:
Welcome back! I'm not really in need of a zap since I just got something on my sig (yay!), but I'll have to see if I can get something on your wants list so I can trade you for the Mulan sword series.

Yayà you're back...wondered why I didn't see you here in awhile! And Lisa and Brian....again? I know they zap all the time. ..but lately...its awesome grails! They are on a roll! Very cool!

Oh..and my pinpics is bizhaven. ..working on changing it to catz...(my wants are there...but that's it)

Aragorn! <3 You were missed.

I don't have a signature right now, because I'm in the same boat you're in -

AverysFairyTale and Docfish2u zapped me with grails, too - darn them! ;)

tumblr_lz15n6y0pm1qguh4ko1_500_zpse3503a7e.gif

Therefore, I most certainly do not need a zap...

but I wanted to welcome you back to the forum anyway! :hug:

Welcome back my friend. I guess I can take off the Pinocchio Stitch pin from my ebay searches since Lisa found you one. I am so happy to hear that!!!

Aragorn!!! i so wanted to see you on my trip a few weeks back...NEXT TIME FOR SURE. Glad you are back, i know you are busy. feel free to zap away:D

Welcome back! That is nice gesture! Hopefully we can trade in the near future! My pinpics should be my username but I types it wrong when I signed up in here lol it's reeniebakini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back!!! :bigthumb: It is great to see you around again!!! :hug: Hoping you are having wonderful and safe holidays!!! My PinPics is: nsingleton

Hope you are here to stay!

Back