• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Show me your signature - You may get a ZAP

ZAPPED! Show me your signature - You may get a ZAP
Welcome back! I'm awful at narrowing things down so my grails are in a list linked in my sig. My PP is OneDynamiteGal.

This is such a nice idea, I love to try and hunt down other member's grails. :)

Welcome back! I don't have pins in my signature, but feel free to have a look at my pinpics if you want; turbo-tastic.

And Happy Holidays!

Welcome back! I don't have much but if I happen to have anything that is IN anyone's signature on my traders (ElysionsPrincess), I would be happy to contribute :) This is a cool idea!!

Welcome back. I don't need or want to be zapped. Thanks to rasputins overly generous ness I own ever pin on my signature now. But I did want to pop in say hi and congrats on the awesome pin from Lisa and Brian!!! They really are the best. :)

Aragorn!!! Huggles! Welcome back! My signature hasn't changed much, because I have no clue how to do them. The one I have now I did in paint and took me forever. Also have one for the coca cola pins and the movie poster pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_lz15n6y0pm1qguh4ko1_500_zpse3503a7e.gif
OK ... that is officially the best gif ever. I'm jealous I didn't find it first.

I :bowdown:

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I love all the signatures and have a plan for my next one.

Unfortunately I haven't won the lottery and cannot zap everyone but I will be sending out at least 10 requests for addresses.

Have a great holiday and I hope to see you all at the next pin trading event.

Aragorn

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I love all the signatures and have a plan for my next one.

Unfortunately I haven't won the lottery and cannot zap everyone but I will be sending out at least 10 requests for addresses.

Have a great holiday and I hope to see you all at the next pin trading event.

Aragorn

You are SO amazingly kind!!! :hug: I am sure that most of us are just super happy to have you back around...not whether we get a pin or not!!! You are such an important part of the forums! :D Ten pins are going to make ten very happy DEF members!!! Welcome back again! :)

Welcome back. It is really great what you are doing. I hope we can trade in the future.
My pin pics is lovepins208

Back