• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Show me your signature - You may get a ZAP

Welcome back!! So sweet of an offer you made ~ Zapping really is fun all around! I know my wants are pretty slim, but but in any case I'm looking forward to watching the outcome of your sweet zapping gesture for whomever you are able to help on their pin quests! =)

Congratulations on completing your billboards collection with all the ones that have come it this far! :hsd:

Welcome back and congrats on that zap!!! I am slowly coming back to DPF from keeping up with school, etc. haha!

I don't need a zap as much as other people do, but I just wanted to come and see all the beautiful signatures! Everyone has these adorable concept art(?)/storybook pictures of Frozen and I can't stand the cuteness! If it weren't for Frozen being so expensive, I would collect it myself. But a fifteen year old's budget makes Frozen pins hard to collect haha! Hopefully I do go see it in theaters tomorrow and be a good Disney kid… it's been a crazy December.

But I may have to make myself a Frozen GIF signature like the one I have now. I just love Elsa.

Sorry it's 2:11AM and I'm all crazy from the hot cocoa! :rock:

Back