• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sign up for a Different Kind of Grail Zap!

ZAPPED! Sign up for a Different Kind of Grail Zap!
^ my most holy of all holy grails! An Adorable fridge magnet may be the closest I get :D and thats okay!! Specifically Attina (we both have that older sister thing ;)

I love this pin! Ariel's sisters are hilarious and I am particularly attached to their song. XD

Ack!!! This is so cool, I can't stand it!! I looooove this idea for all of us who can't get our hands on our pin grails, to have duplicates made that we can see every day!!! I am now dubbing you as "felt grail genius"!! Yep, that's you :) Love, love, love this!

....and yes, I already signed up :rofl:

Last edited:
Ack!!! This is so cool, I can't stand it!! I looooove this idea for all of us who can't get our hands on our pin grails, to have duplicates made that we can see every day!!! I am not dubbing you as "felt grail genius"!! Yep, that's you :) Love, love, love this!

....and yes, I already signed up :rofl:

hahah! I shall wear the mantle with pride! :D

~Merlin

I know my real grail is Chernabog holding Stitch in his hand (70291) BUT the companion cube you made is beyond perfect, so I think it gets bumped up to grail (at least felt-grail) :)

Back