• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stocking Stuffer Mystery Game is now over. Thank you to all that participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stocking Stuffer Mystery Game is now over. Thank you to all that participated!
List updated! Merry Christmas!

I am excited to draw the numbers. I might do that today if I have time. If not tomorrow for sure. I am as excited to see what you all get as you are! LOL Merry Christmas!

List updated and a second message sent to the last 6 people that still need to pay. This is so exciting! Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:
The numbers have been chosen. Now on to the wrapping. Unfortunately we lost one player. Only a few left to pay! The wait is almost over! Merry Christmas Everyone!

It kind of surprised me that all the numbers didn't fill up. As I am looking through the other games they are pretty much all charging shipping and handling. If all spots would have sold there would have been a 1 in 25 chance in winning a PODM or a 1 in 33 chance of getting an LE200 or less. It also has a 1 in 10 chance you would win a pin LE500 or less or DA pin. I thought this was a pretty good deal. I do want to thank all that have chosen to play. I am going to cut off the ability of being able to buy numbers on the 15th. Only 1 of the last 4 in this game has actually contacted me to tell me they needed a couple of days which is fine. I am fearful that the others are not going to participate and just don't want to let me know.

We will probably run another contest for my birthday in January. We are going to go with the 100 numbers again making it a sure thing so people can pay right away instead of having to wait and see if this was going to go through. The pins that did not get selected may be offered again next month depending. Regardless, we will offer some more great pins. I will state a cut off date for that one as I want to have it completed and mailed toward the end of the month. Thanks again for all of you that chose to play my game, Merry Christmas to you and may all your dreams and wishes come true!

Last edited:
THANK YOU! The numbers have been added. Don't be alarmed that they are marked unpaid. I am using my roommates account and will need her to verify that the payment went through and I will update. Today is baking day at Moms so it probably won't be until tonight. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

list updated to reflect today's payments. Thank you everyone! I actually got all but one of these pins wrapped today and will start mailing them out soon. If you have not sent your address please do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back