• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

tangled event game, please choose your prizes. Result and prize selection see page#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
tangled event game, please choose your prizes. Result and prize selection see page#5
Nopey haven't gotten it yet, but as the last 36 hours has proven freaking out about it is NOT helping so I know I will get it eventually, maybe ;)

So if we don't get enough people are we just going to take out the Sugar Rush set? Like if we get to 25 people I mean... :) Sorry I think I am the only one who doesn't care for WIR.. LOL I think we are at 22 I will take Cheshire Cat too! So we get to pick our prize based on the number our character coordinates to after its randomized?

Yes you are right unless your character turns out to be #25 you always have a choice to choose the one you prefer......That's why I let people choose instead of "a supprise". They are new pins and I don't want people to get the ones that they don't like or already have. Just don't choose WIR haha...
So if we don't get enough people are we just going to take out the Sugar Rush set? Like if we get to 25 people I mean... :) Sorry I think I am the only one who doesn't care for WIR.. LOL I think we are at 22 I will take Cheshire Cat too! So we get to pick our prize based on the number our character coordinates to after its randomized?

Amandie, sorry for the delay sweetie. We have had freezing rain & snow all day. I didn't forget about owing you the money. Have to go have my taxes done tomorrow at 2:00 PM (EST) 11:00 AM, your time. I will stop at the bank beforehand and send it straight over via my IPhone.

oh please Don't worry about the payment since there are still a few spots left. I will inform everybody to pay after all spots sold;-) Your can send your payment when it is convenient. thanks!
Amandie, sorry for the delay sweetie. We have had freezing rain & snow all day. I didn't forget about owing you the money. Have to go have my taxes done tomorrow at 2:00 PM (EST) 11:00 AM, your time. I will stop at the bank beforehand and send it straight over via my IPhone.

Oh characters... Hmmmm... Without looking back through the thread lets see if I avoid bigger names if these may be available... How about Humphrey the Bear and for our cat who is named after a bear as well, how about Elinore for the second one... If either is taken give us as an alternate... Pooh Bear... Not sure why I am on a bear kick, but I will go with it... LOL... Thanks...

cool....let me see what I can do.......:drool:
Oh characters... Hmmmm... Without looking back through the thread lets see if I avoid bigger names if these may be available... How about Humphrey the Bear and for our cat who is named after a bear as well, how about Elinore for the second one... If either is taken give us as an alternate... Pooh Bear... Not sure why I am on a bear kick, but I will go with it... LOL... Thanks...

Thank you for your care for her! The doctor said the third & fourth therapy was very successful and if she pass the 6th one she will be fine. The only problem is that she's having stomach problems since the medicines are too strong. When we received the critical ill notice after her very first treatment we almost lost hope, but now she's doing fine!

So you collect both brave and tangled? It must be very hard....

Ah I wish I could join in on this one... sadly I cannot. :(

How is your grandma? I hope she is doing well! xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back