• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

tangled event game, please choose your prizes. Result and prize selection see page#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My payment has been sent. I forgot to include my screen name in the note but it does say that it is for the last 2 spots in the note.

We should celebrate! I am so happy and decide to include a bonus drawing. Everyone who participated in the game will have one spot automatically reserved in this bonus round. No extra fees needed. Winner will receive a mystery goody bag which contains no pins but some really cute stuff worth $10-$20! Not much but it is my thanks to you all!
Yes we have a full board!

Last edited:
We should celebrate! I am so happy and decide to include a bonus drawing. Everyone who participated in the game will have one spot automatically reserved in this bonus round. No extra fees needed. Winner will receive a mystery goody bag which contains no pins but some really cute stuff worth $10-$20! Not much but it is my thanks to you all!

Oh wow, how exciting! I can't wait to see the results. Has everyone paid now? :)

Sorry everyone I just got back from school. I know 8:30 may be too late for some of you, but It is the earliest time that I can work things out. Gonna prepare the prize board and drawing will begin in 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back