• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! thank you to all who pitched in for July's RAK!!!

ZAPPED! thank you to all who pitched in for July's RAK!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I have never had to make a post like this before. But so far July's donations for the RAK attack is dismal. I appreciate everybody who has sent a package. If you are on the fence about this one then please send something this weekend. I know this victim is tough to find stuff for so you can always send a care box with local goodies. Even a note thanking them for being a member would be good.

Don't let me down on this one please. :hs:

David

Last edited:
I haven't participated for months :( So sorry David life is so busy I even haven't made many trades just bought because I just don't have the time to ship due to all my therapies. I will try to get something together if you can send me the persons name again and what he/she likes

To everybody who said they will send something, THANK YOU!!! I guess I should have mentioned that if you are overseas there probably isn't time to get something in the mail, but thank you for wanting to join in!!! I am in the process of replying to everybody so if you have not heard from me in the next hour or so please pm me because I probably missed you and I would hate to do that!!

I have a small something but I have not been home in almost 2 weeks. darn work. I was lucky enough to have help mailing out 1 package. I will try to get something out. I finally get to go home tomorrow night.

Back