• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! thank you to all who pitched in for July's RAK!!!

ZAPPED! thank you to all who pitched in for July's RAK!!!
Thank you so much for everybody who is joining in on this!!! I have received packages from Nikki, Sara and Vixy.

Thank you all!!!

This person deserves to have a huge box overflowing with things! Come on everyone... step up! This one is important! It does not matter what you send it just matters that you send. Even if it is just a note of appreciation, anything is better than nothing!

So I believe that I should receive all of the packages I have been told about by this weekend and should be able to get the box out really close to on time. Thank you to everybody who joined in on this months RAK!!!

I have received packages today from Greg & Debbie, and Vanessa. The stack of packages is getting to be a really good size now.

Thank you again to everybody who helps out with these great care packages!!!

Yes every little note helps, but it is now to late to send anything else. We went from having 3 packages to me having to go get a big box to hold it all. That is due to all of you helping out!!! Thank you to everybody who has pitched in on this one.

I received a package from Lauren today which I think means I have received them from everybody now. I will get a box tomorrow and get the love package in the mail on monday.

Thank you to everybody who joined in on this!!!

Back