• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you!!! Video added - My Wall-E BT is here!

ZAPPED! Thank you!!! Video added - My Wall-E BT is here!

melanium

Pin Trader from the Future!
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
UPDATE 6/12: Video added at post #24!!

UPDATE:
Angel just let me know that David (Docfish2u) was silently working with him to add pins to this auction bid as well. DAVID!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You are all just SO WONDERFUL!! David, you have been so kind to me since I joined here, helping me with my FIRST EVER trade and now this- which you didn't even let anyone know about! You just wanted to help out. You are so sweet. :) THANK YOU!!

----------

Wow, I just wrote a whole post and it disappeared...

I'll keep this brief (not sure if this is in the right spot, but I hope so):

I'll be updating this post later on when this pin arrives, but I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Angel (Pin-A-Colada) for bidding on the Beloved Tales Wall-E pin for me. This was completely out of no where and I had no idea it was going to happen. Angel and I really don't know each other (YET!!) and this was just a total act of kindness from someone who is obviously so sweet and has a soft heart. I am so grateful to be meeting such awesome people and be a part of an amazing community (with a fun hobby on top of that!).

I would also like to thank Caroline (CrashMyParty) and Maya (disneygirl333) who contributed to the bid to help win this pin for me. Again, completely out of the kindness of their hearts and unexpected. WOW! I am just floored!

I'm not sure when this pin will be arriving, but I am out of town for the week, returning on Saturday June 8th and my 29th birthday happens to be June 10th, so you guys didn't know this, but you just gave me the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT I am going to get!

I intend to update this thread with lots of excitement and I'll try to video upon receiving.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I feel so welcomed and a part of this great community!!

tumblr_mktrtc68Ay1qkhhhso2_500.gif

--Melanie

Last edited:
Congratulations! I like how you used the different colors to express your excitement. :)

Congrats Melanie....you deserve it! :)

Thanks Jodi! :) I hope your sale is going well!

Congratulations! I like how you used the different colors to express your excitement. :)

Haha, thanks, I try! ;)

Oh my! Congrats my dear. :)

Oh my is right! I am overjoyed! Thank you! :)

So happy for you Melanie :) I can't wait for you to get it :)

Thanks Erika!!! And I sure hope you love all the pins you're getting! :D

TIME FOR BED! But I don't think I can sleep!!!

--Melanie

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!!!!

I tried to contain my excitement in the video, but I am SO excited to have this AWESOME BT Wall-E pin! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again to EVERYONE who helped me get this pin and also thank you Erika for posting it up for auction and getting it to me so quickly. I absolutely love it!!

Photoon2013-06-12at1732.jpg

Without further ado, here's a little video I made to say thanks-- INCLUDING, a couple more ZAPS I received this week from the lovely Catz and Gingernutty! THANK YOU!!!!

[video=youtube_share;Z_xTVfAT9TA]http://youtu.be/Z_xTVfAT9TA[/video]

YAY!!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE!! You made my birthday so extra special this year!! :)

--Melanie

Last edited:
Back