• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you!!! Video added - My Wall-E BT is here!

ZAPPED! Thank you!!! Video added - My Wall-E BT is here!
FIXED IT! Uploaded to YouTube instead. Try now! :)

--Melanie

tumblr_ma5otcBdBw1rq65rlo1_500.gif

Aww great video! I'm so happy you had a great birthday! And yes its time to change that signature! ;)

Aww great video! I'm so happy you had a great birthday! And yes its time to change that signature! ;)

Thanks Maya! It has definitely been a memorable one! :D And yes, signature officially updated, hahaha!

Love the video!!! And I'm so glad you liked the pin! :D The Wall-E BT is amazing!!

Thanks! Yes, I love it and you are so sweet! BTW, I can't wait for your Movie Clue game to kick into gear again-- even if there was no prize, I just love puzzles! :rofl:

--Melanie

I just smiled through the whole video. I am so incredibly glad this pin is with someone who loves it so much! Enjoy it!!! :)

I just smiled through the whole video. I am so incredibly glad this pin is with someone who loves it so much! Enjoy it!!! :)

Yes, I absolutely love it! Thanks!! :)

Melanie,

Great video to post and so glad you got one of your most wanted pins. I sure do like me some Wall-E. Really liking your signature now, lol.

Hahaha, me too! Thanks Angel!

tumblr_mh0h6pUn4d1r500hyo5_250.gif

--Melanie

Back