• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Disney Music Game (Free to Play!) *small test game* Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!
Good thing you corrected yourself too! lol.
Two points for you!

[video=youtube;iAykOz1gWi4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAykOz1gWi4[/video]

Always loved the French marionette. Not for the same reasons as Jiminy though...

I had shut down my computer to go to bed, and then decided to check the thread from my phone. In my rush I spelled it wrong and then put the wrong song title lol. I wasn't supposed to edit my post right?

Dang lol I missed my first try completely! That's what I get for doing my homework! Lol! Are these posted daily or just whenever you're able and a new one must got up? :)

Dang lol I missed my first try completely! That's what I get for doing my homework! Lol! Are these posted daily or just whenever you're able and a new one must got up? :)

I'm trying to post a maximum of 2 within a 24 hour period. The times when they go up are random since I want people in different time zones to have a chance too. I give an approximate time when the next one will go up shortly after the previous has been answered. Which in this case I almost forgot.

The next clip will be up around noonish. I may seep in a little so could be around one-ish. I don't always wake up at the same time. lol. This is why I can't be normal.

Oh and before I forget!
With our first stumper I have decided to change the rule about the amount of time needing to pass for a hint. It was 24 hours and is now changed to 12 hours. I know that last one was really tough for you guys (didn't someone ask for a challenge?) but it was also really hard for me to resist the temptation to give hints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back