• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Disney Music Game (Free to Play!) *small test game* Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Disney Music Game (Free to Play!) *small test game* Ended!
The old one of course, I don't believe in Lindsey Lohan lol jk I love mean girls :p

Good enough! 2 points.
The "old" one is from 1961 btw.

My 18 year old cousin doesn't know an "old" one even exists.... makes me sad.

[video=youtube_share;eWy2HpQpKCM]http://youtu.be/eWy2HpQpKCM?t=56s[/video]

I remember seeing the original at the first slumber party I went to. I wanted to watch a horror movie but everyone else was too chicken. ;)
I saw the Lindsey Lohan one once on TV and it's not too bad I just didn't really see the point of it since one already existed.

Next clip will be going up around 4 in the morning.

"Valiant and Valiant" from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Yup! But you only get one point because the movie title wrong, it doesn't have a question mark. The novel does but not the film.

Nah, I'm kidding. You're close enough, you get both points. :D

Youtube fails me this time. No clip of the actual movie scene this time which is a shame because it was a really good scene. This was the best I could find.

[video=youtube;UIfWLQzYuJM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIfWLQzYuJM[/video]

Woohoo my first 'success'!!
I absolutely fell in love with this movie and song as soon as I saw it ! :)

You did France proud! :)

When I first saw the trailer for the movie I was really impressed by the gorgeous detailed backgrounds. And then I saw the comedy relief gargoyles and armpit farting and was like "nope".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back