• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Find Rapunzel Goofy Game is Sold Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Find Rapunzel Goofy Game is Sold Out!!!
You have two spots in board 1 plus 5 spots on board 2, so shipping for each spot on board 2 would be $1.25 per spot (according to post #1) - so total for the 7 spots would be $2.50 (1st spot) + $7.50 (additional 6 spots) = $10, but Moe will be able to give you more details this afternoon if he can work out a better shipping cost because of the number of spots you requested.

I paid for my first two spots, Goofy can you confirm that you received it? As for the other 5 spots I have to withdraw, I do not have any money to buy these pins even in a game! Thanks!

I paid for my first two spots, Goofy can you confirm that you received it? As for the other 5 spots I have to withdraw, I do not have any money to buy these pins even in a game! Thanks!

I see Allottalaughs as having paid for 2 spots in the second game, leaving 2 spots in the first game and 1 spot in the second game open.

If that is the case I will take one of her spots in the first game. Confirm please before I pay.

Hope someone else will take the other two. Lets get these spots paid for and this game rolling!

Ummm no. I paid for two in the first game thank you. 5 spots that were mine in the second game are available. I already paid and picked my numbers for the first game thank you do not nudge me out.

let me know if they are still spots available - I did try to get into the first game, but I was a little late - I live over 3000 miles away and I would be willing to take any of the spots that are available and I would be able to pay today - if you find that acceptable please let me know

Ummm no. I paid for two in the first game thank you. 5 spots that were mine in the second game are available. I already paid and picked my numbers for the first game thank you do not nudge me out.

Woah woah-- okay. I didn't read this entire thread of posts. I just looked at the game to see if your name was in red (paid) and where your name was unpaid (numbers remaining). I'm not running this game, I just want to help it move along. I don't care what numbers you have/in which game.

I'd still take one one of the empty spots in the 2nd game.

let me know if they are still spots available - I did try to get into the first game, but I was a little late - I live over 3000 miles away and I would be willing to take any of the spots that are available and I would be able to pay today - if you find that acceptable please let me know

You already have the maximum picks allowed (5) for board 2 - only board 1 had the "number of picks based on distance" rule. Board 2 changed that to maximum of 5 picks per person.

I am checking with Moe, but with the freed up numbers on board 2 (108, 118, 128, 162 and one random) and one of those originally requested by Sophia (leopardpolkadotspots originally picked #118 revised to #149) we should be able to get everything straightened out in a short while.Hambee2 has the maximum spots allowed for board 2, so movingthestars most likely has first dibs on one of the open spots - again Moe and I will get things figured out as quick as we can.

I have the maximum amount of spots on board 2 but if you NEED someone to buy, I can do that. I want everyone that wants to play to get a spot first though, of course! I am just here if needed! :)

I think we should keep the game as fair as possible because if that's the case I would ask for another spot too and I'm maxed out in both games. This might be a stupid question, but when do we find out the results? This is my first game so I just want to know what to expect. Do we find out after everyone has paid through the forum or do we just get surprised when we receive our mystery packs?
Thanks

I am interested in 2 spots if there are any open! thanks!

Numbers available:
108, 118, 128, 139, 149, 153, 154, 159, 162, 165, 170, 171, 176, 178, 194

Board 2 waiting for picks from:
Minpintrader x 5 (post #110)
HauntedMansion x 1 (post #128)
leopardpolkadotspots x 1 (either 118 from post #274 or 149 from post #275)
JohnJay86 x 1 (picked 4 numbers + 1 random from post #244)
Ryanfury x 2 (post #172)

Board 2 standby list:
movingthestars x 1 (post #280)
CaligirlUCR x 2 (post #289)
Taz_Hokie x 2 (post #291)
Based on the above, there are still two spots available after the picks from those on the standby list.

Last edited:
If there's a number free on board 2, I'd love to have it. I don't have any, just one number on board 1. Thanks!

Board 2 standby list:
movingthestars x 1 (post #280)
CaligirlUCR x 2 (post #289)
Taz_Hokie x 2 (post #291)
echoharmony x 1 (post #294)

right now there are possibly 5 open spots - just waiting for confirmation from Moe.

Last edited:
We are still waiting for 5 people to choose numbers from before board 2 was filled the first time (before allotalaughs opted out) - I really want to wait for Moe to get caught up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back