• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Find Rapunzel Goofy Game is Sold Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Find Rapunzel Goofy Game is Sold Out!!!
Moe .... just tried to private messae you but you got alot. just wondering how you get our address. You get it from paypal? Just wondering since it was funds transfer and did not notice if you would get my address.

Hello all and thank you very much for playing our games... As I(Rebecca) am not on here very much and Moe does much of the activitiy for both of us... Today I got to experience the crashing of the site first hand and I vote we have a fund raiser for DPF as they continue to have issues with the site that I am sure funds could help with... As a geek I know they are having some issues that could cost some money, why wait for them to ask....let's just help!!! What do you guys think???

I have been trying to keep up with my inbox, but its hard as it fills so fast...

If you are newer to my games, then please send a PM with your name and mailing information... If a seasoned Goofy Game player, I probably have it already...

Hello all and thank you very much for playing our games... As I(Rebecca) am not on here very much and Moe does much of the activitiy for both of us... Today I got to experience the crashing of the site first hand and I vote we have a fund raiser for DPF as they continue to have issues with the site that I am sure funds could help with... As a geek I know they are having some issues that could cost some money, why wait for them to ask....let's just help!!! What do you guys think???

Hello Rebecca! :wavey: I love your fundraiser idea! I'd be happy to help out if possible. While I don't know much about the technical side of running a site, I do know about how costly it can get. While budget is tight for me, I would definitely try to be of assistance!

I have been trying to keep up with my inbox, but its hard as it fills so fast...

If you are newer to my games, then please send a PM with your name and mailing information... If a seasoned Goofy Game player, I probably have it already...

Sending a pm just in case =) Thanks again!!

and with that, board two is full. The following people need to either choose numbers from the following list or wait for a random pick from what is left:

108, 118, 128, 139, 145, 149, 153, 154, 159, 162, 165, 170, 171, 176, 178, 194

HandA
Minpintrader x5
HauntedMansion
Allottalaughs x 5
leopardpolkadotspots
JohnJay86 - one random remaining
Ryanfury x 2
==============
JohnJay86 - picks 103, 129, 135, 156 in post #242
fordracing31 - picks 132 & 152 in post #238

Last edited:
When will we know the results for the first game? I would be more than happy to contribute to the site and I think that it is a great suggestion. Its nice to give without being asked so please let me know what I can do to help!

As soon as everyone from board 1 has paid, the results will be posted.

As soon as everyone who requested random numbers has picked or have numbers assigned to them and everyone has paid from board 2, the results will be posted.

This game had to be a record lol. It filled up twice in less than 24 hours I think lol. I cannot wait. Hope the numbers I pick for game 2 are alright with the final choice being random? Let me know.

The fundraiser is an awesome idea as well...maybe can do something with pin donations? I wish I had more money to spare, but I know I could donate a few pins for a good cause.

As soon as everyone from board 1 has paid, the results will be posted.
I guess if someone never makes good on Board 1 and a spot opens up, can I get one in there as first on the wait list ... my other number is awful lonely! If not, I'll take the ever popular, lucky #145 on Board 2!
:hsd:

Thanks again, guys, for the generosity and the effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back