• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Find Rapunzel Goofy Game is Sold Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My zip code is 94112 so I should be able to buy 2 spots right? Can I get 23 and 88?

List should be up to date... Thanks again as always Steve for the help...

I believe there are 43 space numbers left with 10 random ones pending, so that leaves only 33 more available!!!

I will be signing off for the night as we are exhausted from the long day... I will update the list of requested numbers in the morning, as well as marking those that have sent payment...

I can take a space 37 and 24 if they are available and if not then whatever 2 spaces are!
Sending payment! $29? I am trusting Catz I have been drinking....LOL

Hi moe, to make it easier I picked a random number and got 14 - if that is taken let me know and I'll try again- I'm terrible at number picking :rofl:

So I don't know how I'm going to afford even $15 to play this, as we didn't even have enough money to go out to dinner for my birthday because of all of the doctor's costs to pay for my dad's cancer treatment, but if I can win a Rapunzel pin for Echo, I'm sure going to try, considering I didn't win her the last one. Sadly, even though it feels like halfway around the world, I'm less than 1000 miles, so that's 2 pins, but since I might have to go and donate plasma tomorrow to pay for the first one, I'll just take one for now. Today is my birthday and I was born in (mutters under breath) 1976, I'll take 76.

Disney Soda Fountain to My front door, Veneta, OR 869 miles.

So I don't know how I'm going to afford even $15 to play this, as we didn't even have enough money to go out to dinner for my birthday because of all of the doctor's costs to pay for my dad's cancer treatment, but if I can win a Rapunzel pin for Echo, I'm sure going to try, considering I didn't win her the last one. Sadly, even though it feels like halfway around the world, I'm less than 1000 miles, so that's 2 pins, but since I might have to go and donate plasma tomorrow to pay for the first one, I'll just take one for now. Today is my birthday and I was born in (mutters under breath) 1976, I'll take 76.

Disney Soda Fountain to My front door, Veneta, OR 869 miles.

76 is yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back