• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Find Rapunzel Goofy Game is Sold Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll teach me to go to bed early! I'll take two spots randomly assigned, if any are still available!
Looking back seems like I may get to call my shot and will take #81 and #85, if not ... randomly assign. If all taken ... good luck to all!!!

:wavey: If any left... I live 2575 miles from Hollywood.... I will take 5 please... random numbers....
(...new at this... will you email to confirm, so that I can pay?)

We are considering running a double sized game and including our second set of Rapunzels in packs numered 101-200... We will check to make sure we have enough interest in doing another round... If we did it would be open to all with a maximum of 5 packs each... please continue to sign up on the standby list if you would be interested in being part of round #2...

List of numbers on first page is up to date... those in the list to be randomized will be given remaining spots...

We will work on marking those whos payments have been verified by changing their names to red font if they are paid... This may take some time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back