• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: The Strangest Auction You've Probably Ever Seen - Ends 9/17 @ Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: The Strangest Auction You've Probably Ever Seen - Ends 9/17 @ Midnight

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
(Especially since it has absolutely nothing to do with Doctor Strange!)

funny-doctor-strange-memes.jpg

So, I started a new hobby lately: needle felting! It's a bit of a crazy craft, but it seems to fit my personality very well. It allows me to create just about anything I can imagine or think of. On that note, on to the point of this auction!

f0f4631f6f3a2977fc99511e9b44aa8c1e8d96d1aab45eadf40f0d3fb3a561e7.jpg

I've only been doing this for about 3 weeks now, and want to see how well I could do at commissions. On that note, I want to trade your ideas for my physical object... Yep. That's it. You bid your idea, and I will make the one I like best and send it to you! Here are a couple of guidelines:

• Clothes are hard, so they need to be able to be simplified (how badly I want to make a Darkwing, but I don't have the skill yet).
  • The finished product will probably be around hand-sized, so keep that in mind when making suggestions.
  • Tiny is also hard, but can be done.
  • My colors are slightly limited, but I will do my best!
  • I'm looking for creative and interesting most of all!
  • The winner of this auction won't receive their item for a week or two after the auction closes. This takes a bit of time.

Hopefully this is all fairly clear! I'm going to extend the auction for longer than a week to give more people a chance to bid. The auction will close on SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th at MIDNIGHT WDW TIME! :D :D :D

Here are a couple of pics of things I've made so far (not all of them are finished, just so you know):
Felts_2.jpg
Felts_3.jpg
Felts_4.jpg
Felts_6.jpg
Felts_7.jpg
Felts_5.jpg
Felts_1.jpg

Best of luck, and thanks for looking!

How many ideas can we submit? Cuz I prob will come up with several lol

My first entry is Piper (from the Pixar short). Your penguin totally captures the essence of the eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great entries so far!

So I think it would be fine to do more than one entry - but let's say 2 per person to start? The one thing I haven't really figured out here is how or if I'm going to be doing a leaderboard. I'm off camping this weekend, so keep the ideas coming, and I will come up with something hopefully by the time I get back.

I'd like to submit: the paper airplane from Pixar Paperman, it's a single color, should be interesting to stitch and can be made into different sizes for a mobile. 2nd submission: Up house with balloons.
Can't wait to see what you pick to make.

1. Ok so I LOVE the dapper cat pin series, I'm only 1 away (Marie) so how about entry 1 be dapper Dinah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back