• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Winter Disney Music Game! (Free to Play!) Take-Home Test Style

Dang it! Thought I got all of them right... LOL Congrats to the winners :)

LOL Me too! I'm guessing I lost a point on Three marches militaire because I didn't write the Three and a point on Bells of Christmas because when I finally found the song it was listed as The Christmas Bells Carol. Gonna have to be extra careful on the tie breaker :)

Congrats to everyone :)

LOL Me too! I'm guessing I lost a point on Three marches militaire because I didn't write the Three and a point on Bells of Christmas because when I finally found the song it was listed as The Christmas Bells Carol. Gonna have to be extra careful on the tie breaker :)

Same here! I found the song titled as "The Christmas Bells Carol" as well :(

Congrats to the winners :)
I had a feeling #03 was from the Matterhorn. Should have guessed that. Have never been to Disneyland or on the ride before so no idea why I thought it was that. Now I am kicking myself, lol.

Didn't get #04 either and no idea why. Once I see it's from Bambi, I know exactly where it is, lol.

I, like others, also guessed The Christmas Bells Carol for The Santa Clause, lol.

Last edited:
I noticed several of you guys put "The Christmas Bells Carol" but I couldn't find where you were getting it besides a video on YouTube and dozens of lyrics sites where people can and often mislabel something and it gets copied again and again. The MP3 of the song which can be purchased at Amazon is called "The Bells of Christmas" so that's what I went with since that's more official.

You got the point for Marches Militaire (I would have also accepted "Military March") but you lost a point on number 3 because you didn't include that it was from Disneyland as almost everyone else did.

Woohoo! Can't believe I won :) I'll take Pin PD23713 / 26892: Japan History of Art 2003 -Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983) Thanks for hosting a great game! I had so much fun playing!

Woohoo! Can't believe I won :) I'll take Pin PD23713 / 26892: Japan History of Art 2003 -Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983) Thanks for hosting a great game! I had so much fun playing!

Awesome! You earned it! :bigthumb:

update on the tie breaker: I'm not going to be able to get it up tonight. I'm still at the school library trying to get things done but I'm not feeling so well so it's been going slower than I would like. :( I'll try to have it up tomorrow.

Thank-you for an awesome game! And congrats to boule and to everyone else! Thank-you so much akaibara for the fun!

I would like to choose for my prize: Pin PD71127 / 87341: WDW - Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2011 - Donald Duck

Thanks again! :)

So sorry for the delay! Super busy last few days, I'm sure you all understand.

For the tie-breaker, Ventchick and Maleficent913 both answered correctly by the deadline! So now it's down to 2.

I will put up one more tie-breaker clip real soon.

I'm sorry again for the delay! :(
Some serious family stuff, a near death, hospital, and preparing for the blizzard and so on. I don't really want to get into it but everything is okay now. No one needs to worry! :bigthumb:

So I mailed out the prizes for 1st and 2nd place this morning! They should be arriving shortly. :)

And for the third place tie Ventchick and Maleficent913 both got the right answer to the tie-breaker again. You guys are good.

This clip had two possible correct answers.
1. "The Huns Attack" from the commercially available soundtrack
2. "Avalanche" from the Academy promotional soundtrack. (This one has the complete score for the movie. If you are a fan of Mulan's soundtrack and don't have it I suggest you track it down.)

So we still have the tie. What I'm going to do is put up one more tie-breaker and if you both get the correct answer again then the winner will be who got it first. I'm selecting the clip now and will have it up shortly.

Here's the final tie-breaker clip for Ventchick and Maleficent913 only!

PM me the answer! You have until tomorrow night, Jan. 3 - 10:00 pm EST
Tie-Breaker 03

*If you both have the correct answer then the one who answers first will be the winner.

Good luck!

I've received answers from both Ventchick and Maleficent913 and you bot got it right! (Again!)
Good job guys! I thought it would be hard, I know I would've gotten it wrong, lol.

Since both got it right it's down to who got it right first.
And the 3rd place winner is: Maleficent913!

Congratulations!
Please PM me your mailing address and I'll try to get the NBC ornament out to you tomorrow or Monday.

Good game everyone!

I hope everyone had a fun time and look forward to the next one!
Until next time!
:wavey:

Back