• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thread Making Contest/Game. Winners announced!

Thread Making Contest/Game. Winners announced!

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hello Everyone!

I am really having a hard time making a signature and really do not have a lot of time to figure it out so
I am holding a contest/game.

It is free to enter and the winner gets prizes...Yay!

The Prizes will include Disney pins and Disney Goodies.

I would like to focus most on my Sleeping Beauty Grails.

Rules:
The signature must meet DPF's signature size rule.
I do have a background in mind but you can use any background that is Briar Rose or
Aurora in blue (anything but the basic pink).
The pins I give in this post will have to be the pins used in the signature of course
:lol:

The pins in the signature can either have the pin numbers in it or not, it really doesn't matter to me.
You can have as many entries that you want they just have to be in by the deadline of

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at Midnight and the winner will be announced the next day.

Information:

The background I have in mind but you can use any background mentioned above.

The Pins I would like to have in the signature.

pin39659th72
Pin 39659: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Merryweather Lighting Candles (This is the only pin that can be removed
if all pins can not fit)

Thank you for taking a look and Good Luck to everyone who enters!

Last edited:
This is my FIRST attempt at a signature EVER! :lol: Hope it is not TOO bad!?! I didn't put any numbers on because of the whole DPP/PP thing, figured maybe just pics would be best! Hope you like it! :x:

@nsingleton those are beautiful I never seen the 2nd background its awesome.

@OlafOlaf I don't really have a number 1 grail all the pins on my want are highly wanted grails.

Thank you! :D I wanted to learn how to make one, you gave me the push to do so! :)I am trying to figure out how to cut down the pin images so they have no lines and stuff around them! :lol: This is all new to me! I have another picture I want to figure out how to use :D

I think I am getting better at this signature making stuff! :lol: I think this is the best of the three I made, took me FOREVER though!!! :)

These are awesome this is gonna be a hard pick.

@nsingleton looks amazing and yet another awesome image I haven't seen. You did better then me, I add one pin then try to move it or blend it to the background and throw a fit. Hence game lol

Thank you very much!!! :D I actually made that one from scratch, all images started out solo! :lol: I had a heck of a time with it, took me a probably two plus hours! :rofl: I think I might have the hang of it now though!!! :lol: I might try another! ;)

My boyfriend and I looked over the signatures today and boy they are great. It is going to be tough to choose one over all so we decided that since this game does require time and effort there will be a 2nd and 3rd place winner too :) Thank you everyone for creating a signature for me.

Ooooh I made this great signature with animation it looked great. but it had 170+ frames which is kind of much. I was unable to upload my original so i took half of the frames and reduced the size. But when uploading that part of the original I took like forever to upload and it had a long loading time to view it. I don't want to let the site crash so for the people who want to see it (at least a part) http://s955.photobucket.com/user/alliepin/media/aurora_zpsea193bf0.gif.html?sort=3&o=0

Last edited:
Briar Rose Signature 1/7/2014
briarrose_zpsb5f9c51d.gif

Flora's & Merryweather's colorchanging dress 1/19/2014
44444_zpsf2d1d882.gif

Merrywheather's Choice 1/21/14
12072765783_0c6c8ae97c_o.jpg

Dancing in the clouds 1/8/2014
castle2_zpsb20c7f58.jpg

Magic in the forest
12072875664_b0cc3a71bf_o.jpg

>>> Reserved <<<

Space for eventual additional sigs

Last edited:
Ooooh I made this great signature with animation it looked great. but it had 170+ frames which is kind of much. I was unable to upload my original so i took half of the frames and reduced the size. But when uploading that part of the original I took like forever to upload and it had a long loading time to view it. I don't want to let the site crash so for the people who want to see it (at least a part) http://s955.photobucket.com/user/alliepin/media/aurora_zpsea193bf0.gif.html?sort=3&o=0

Your animation signature is so amazing!!!! How do you do it?? :)

Actually, everyone's signatures are looking very nice! Rachel has a tough decision ahead of her. :)

Back