• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thread Making Contest/Game. Winners announced!

Thread Making Contest/Game. Winners announced!
My entry:
aurora3_zpsd56a0993.gif

Only 1/4 of original frames and a smaller size. It took so much effort and I really really like it so I simply had to send it in as an entry.

Your animation signature is so amazing!!!! How do you do it?? :)

Actually, everyone's signatures are looking very nice! Rachel has a tough decision ahead of her. :)

using google to find my perfect image ;) (really important, haha) and coloring a second blue dress in a new layer, pink was the original. then repeating making new layers with every layer some less/more blue ( the original had 90 layers of dress). Adding some sparkle and Voila! the result. putting it like it almost sounds easy ;)

I want to learn how to do a cool changing signature like the one you made Allie!!! :bigthumb: Would love a Jessica one that does something cool, need to update mine anyway, and wanted a way to have it rotate pins, then something like what you did would be amazing!!! :like:

My entry:
aurora3_zpsd56a0993.gif

Only 1/4 of original frames and a smaller size. It took so much effort and I really really like it so I simply had to send it in as an entry.

This reminds me of the dress color war between Merryweather and Flora lol it is awesome. I hate to have to say this because of all the time put into it but its only fair to mention it now to give ample time....but one pin is missing.

Last edited:
I want to learn how to do a cool changing signature like the one you made Allie!!! :bigthumb: Would love a Jessica one that does something cool, need to update mine anyway, and wanted a way to have it rotate pins, then something like what you did would be amazing!!! :like:

Oh yes Jessica in a sparkling dress would look awesome! You guys are amazing with these. This forum has great talent!

I made another signature. its added in post #23. Maybe I add/switch some signature's or change them.
Oh and I really forgot 1 pin in the coloring dress sig (feeling soooo stupid, haha). I'll add it later

:cheshire:

Would you mind showing me how to make one where Jessica dress glitters and sparkles please? :)
I made another signature. its added in post #23. Maybe I add/switch some signature's or change them.
Oh and I really forgot 1 pin in the coloring dress sig (feeling soooo stupid, haha). I'll add it later

:cheshire:

Do you want it to say "Fordracing's" or "Rachel's" Most Wanted or Grails? or your pin palace ID?

I am not picky on any of the says ie. if it has fordracing or Rachel. All my pins are grails/most wanted so kinda the same meaning to me. Pin Place IDs are fine.

Hope I answered your questions :)

Back