• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thread Making Contest/Game. Winners announced!

Thread Making Contest/Game. Winners announced!
I keep trying to do an animated one with GIMP, and it works in the program, but won't move once I save it as a gif??? :sad: I don't know why I am having so many problem with this part! :sigh:

4 Days left...Getting excited!!! I am also thinking of holding one next month for my Tangled Most Wanted and in March (my bday month) a game for my BatB/Belle most wanted.

I was hoping to be able to enter more for you, but since I was without a computer for over a week, I unfortunately was not able to do so! :sad: I hope you have found one you love, there were so many amazing ones submitted! :bigthumb:

I updated my post #23 with 2 signatures. a Static version of the color-changing sig and a new one I liked. Just a last-minute update before the deadline :cheshire:

My entry. I like a bunch of the others that were done, so I don't envy you for having to make a decision!

Q0y18Eh.gif

Wow that is Amazing I love it :)

In the next post I will be posting the winners and the grand prize for each placement. Each placement will have a package of goodies but I am only going to reveal the Grand Prize for each.

I also wanted to note that this was very very hard to choose. All of the signatures were amazing, stunning and beautiful....Thank you everyone for taking the time, creating a signature and playing my game.

Last edited:
The First Place winner is: Allie.Pin (entry Briar Rose, post #23)

briarrose_zpsb5f9c51d.gif

And the Grand Prize in the prize package is: DSF - Angel Tiki Stacker (Surprise Release)

PD78483-front.jpg

The Second Place winner is: bleuorchid21 (entry Aurora & Phillip dancing in sky, post 47)

The image is gone from the thread

And the Grand Prize in the prize package is: Ghoulish Graveyard Collection - Donald Duck as Grim Reaper

PD70294-front.jpg

The Third Place winner is: Zagales14 (entry 1, post 6)

Game1_zps915e46fa.jpg

And the Grand Prize in the prize package is: Anna and Elsa

PD78686-front.jpg

Please PM me your addresses and I will have all the prizes shipped out by Tuesday :)

Thank you so much, Rachel!! All the sigs were great!! Congrats to all the winners, and all those who gained photoshop skills and had fun with this project!!

Thanks so much for choosing mine as a winner :) Excited for the Donald pin :)
Congrats to everyone :)

Changed the images to links so they should be working now.

Picked up my prizes at my cousin's house yesterday since I got back from my vacation.
Loving the Donald pin and the others you included, along with the stickers.

oh39n6.jpg

Back