• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

To Finish Trading for SLEEPING BEAUTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what's on it's way to me!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Untitled-4.jpg

I'm so glad I didn't end up bidding on that pin either. We woulda been back and fourth with each other :p Glad you got it! A few months ago I let one go for $28 on ebay, and I was furious at myself for not waking up early to bid. My sister loves the pin.

Please let me know how you like that pin! If it is a good size I think I will try again to get it.

I'm so glad I didn't end up bidding on that pin either. We woulda been back and fourth with each other :p Glad you got it! A few months ago I let one go for $28 on ebay, and I was furious at myself for not waking up early to bid. My sister loves the pin.

Please let me know how you like that pin! If it is a good size I think I will try again to get it.

Ah man! We would have been in a bidding war. :p Darn those princess pins! lol. And wow $28! That is SUPER cheap!

on a side note, another one down via PinPics. :)

And another one added! lol. Darn those Reveal Conceal Portrait pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back