• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

To Finish Trading for SLEEPING BEAUTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you bid on the Sleeping Beauty Princess Icons too? Ughhh, I feel like that pin always sells at the 200-220 range. It kills me, and I don't think I could ever spend that much on it. My max bid was $150 but I knew it would go higher. Just threw it out there for a chance. I find it so funny how that pin only has a 4 trade 119 want ratio and it still sells through the roof each time!

oh I wish I had something you wanted!:( you have one my most wanted(Pin 35073: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel Shell
Necklace
) please look at my traders maybe I have something you might want:hs:(I do have the most of the unlock the magic lock set for trade witch includes a pin of SLEEPING BEAUTYS CASTLE ha ha ha ha:lol:) and let me know if I can help in any way!:D

My sister barely got this pin in today, and we are both pretty disappointed in the size. Not what we expected :p I paid $80 for it and wouldn't have paid over $50 had I known how underwhelming it would be. Just a heads up :)
pin49742

Last edited:
Thanks! :)

Also, another one down thanks to the bay!

Have you go this one in tales? The one I purchased was brand new on card and in bag, but Aurora's hair isn't golden. It is more of an ugly greenish-yellow color. I've always wondered if that was some sort of error on all the pins or if just ours was like that.

Have you go this one in tales? The one I purchased was brand new on card and in bag, but Aurora's hair isn't golden. It is more of an ugly greenish-yellow color. I've always wondered if that was some sort of error on all the pins or if just ours was like that.

I haven't gotten it in my hands yet. I just won it on the ebays. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back