• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tracking Info- New Year's Finale Game - Rapunzel Grand Prize

OMG You're killing me with all those amazing pins! If I had the money I'd just buy all the spots! haha but then again where would the fun be in that! I'll be coming back to grab a few later :)

hi can we play in the UK, and if yes what is the shipping to over here please?

Hey :) Thanks for the question, I feel silly for not including it in my original post.

I love my UKers and would absolutely like to include everyone!!! I've shipped twice in the last few weeks to GB/Ireland and for 1.2 oz it cost 6.50, for 2.5 oz it cost 9.45. Eeeek, my wallet was crying indeed! So if interested, I'd say one spot would cost $6.50 shipping, and anything more would just be $10 flat.

Last edited:
OMG, Awesome pins! I hope I have money before all the spots are taken. That grand prize has two pins I've coveted! Good Luck with your game! I hope to be back lol:)

Mmiano was zapped a spot by her secret santa. Here is my message, and the response. Mmiano decides to take Memories.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mybabykelly
Hello :) I hope your holiday season is going well! I'm so happy to let you know that you're secret santa zapped you a spot in my game, so if you could, please go over to the Games section under my New Years Themed game and pick a spot. Best of luck! So cool of your secret santa to do that.

-Mike

Her response:
That is so sweet. I'll pick number #22 which is Memories. :)

Got it :) 15 spots left guys!!! Eeek. Can we have this game filled in time for me to ship before Christmas?!?!?! That would be too awesome.

Back