• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tracking Info- New Year's Finale Game - Rapunzel Grand Prize

Oh wow another game with great prizes!! I see several I'd love to have! I wish you all the best luck filling it up, and good luck to those playing!!! ♥

Ummmm, WOW! This game is officially full before New Years!?!?!?! Wohooo. I will send payment info out to everyone today, and hopefully I can have all pins shipped tomorrow so that you all have them by New Years :D

Thank you everyone for participating. Can't wait to get you all your pins.

Hi David :)

once all payments are made, I will be posting the list of prizes very soon after. Just awaiting a few more. So excited to see what everyone got.

Yes, we are indeed very close. Just waiting on two other players to make payment, and this is a go!!! So excited. And so happy this filled before New Years. How awesome is that!?

Lol Still waiting on payments from two members Renee :) I totally understand though, some members are super busy with holiday prep and stuff. Ill keep my phone with me tomorrow, and if somehow they make payment, ill post the list soon after.

Best wishes everyone and Merry Christmas Eve :)

Oh I'm sure everyone has way more important things to do these next few days and totally understandable! lol we had our Xmas last friday and I don't work the next couple weeks so I have nothing to keep my mind busy! Except Day dreaming about winning 2 awesome rapunzel pins for my sister for a late Xmas present :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have just one more member to collect payment from, and then this game is a go! Thank you all for your patience. I totally understand how busy this time of year is for all.

If it will help, I will guarantee her spot. If she doesn't pay I will send you the payment. I know she will pay when she gets a chance. If you would rather I can send you the payment and you can hold the pin. Then when she does pay you can refund me the money. Lmk

Barely saw this David, thank you so much for the offer! I barely got a message from said member and she plans to pay tomorrow, so I am going to build suspense and hold off til then. Mwahahahaha ;)

I will start prepping the packages tonight, so that I can reveal the list tomorrow and *hopefully* have these out tomorrow afternoon. This has been such a fun game, thanks everyone for the patience and cooperation. I love these games.

Haha I feel so mean X) But I love suspense guys! It would be worse if I waited until 12 o'clock midnight on New Years.... mwahahaha

Kidding, I'm not that mean :p Whatever happens, I'll have the list posted tomorrow morning!

Back