• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Trader clear out

SOLD! Trader clear out
Hello. Please add Monsters Inc door, solo Mickey Sorcerer, Tink Blue frame, Tink Team Pinpacks, and the Bambi clusterd. Thank you.

I will please add:

Simba Solo
Simba D23 Expo
Thumper Cut Out
Bambi Brown Frame
Pixar Puzzle Brave Horse
The Merida right underneath the Pixar puzzle brave horse

If available, I'd love to add:

Skottie young Thor, Thor Dssh logo, Thor throwing hammer, Aladdin music to my ears, Jack face.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I would like any of these Meridas that are still available please.

2-B91672-E-12-AD-4-A42-A6-D0-A86-F73-F9-A23-A.jpg

Please add these for me ,Let me be good to you Basil and Ratigan $5, Easter Roo $42, WDI Fox and the Hound set $70, Be my Valentine Tod and Vixy foxes $50 .Thank you.

Last edited:
Do I need more pins, probably not… but that won’t stop me from getting more.

If they are still available, I will take the $2 test track and soarin.

I will also take the remaining $2 HMs. I think there are around 15, but I could be wrong.

And I will take the $3 Diamond Tink HM.

@Jabberwocky that DSSH Thor pin you've been after!
Thanks for the tag, but it's already marked sold on an earlier page. (Also, I'm looking for one on card/direct from DSSH as I think that one was faked a while back. There's been a ton of them around not on card and super cheap over the years.)

I'm mostly looking to trade right now rather than buy due to my budget, otherwise I'd've been tempted by some other stuff on that page though!

Ironically the hinge shield pin there was a grail I just traded for - it's about a $40-$45 pin so that's a great price. I traded about $45 value for it - but I'd offered another person $55+ value and was turned down repeatedly, so I was happy to finally get it!

Back