• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Trader clear out

SOLD! Trader clear out
Hi Amanda,

Is this TINK pin still available?

Sold- if it is.

Thank you.
3faab9970d64bf0743b7ac0e57788d99.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Here is the last item.

JOxbRmj.png

fn3Ica2.png

Alice pin set. $250 Shipped. If you buy this, everything else you buy ships for free.

PLUS THE UPDATED FREE BOARD

JH8p0V8.png

If you haven't claimed a free pin, please claim one of these.
CLAIMED: Minnie Garden, Gaston Thanksgiving, Vinylmation Blue & Yellow, Skateboard, Wish Day, Minnie/Mickey Thanksgiving, Orbitron, 2013 Daruma,

AVAILABLE: Gopher and Prince

Last edited:
Here is the last item.

JOxbRmj.png

fn3Ica2.png

Alice pin set. $250 Shipped. If you buy this, everything else you buy ships for free.

PLUS THE UPDATED FREE BOARD

JH8p0V8.png

If you haven't claimed a free pin, please claim one of these.
Cool! I'll claim Thanksgiving Gaston.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Can I also add the Ariel and Cinderella gold princess circles? Also, how many free pins am I allowed to choose and what is the max value for them? Thanks so much!

Just wanting everyone to know, I will be closing the sale at 7:30 PST. Everything purchased from now until then is 15% off.
I will mark all solds then and be sending out totals tonight. :)
I don’t have any self control. Please add from the $2 board:
The purple villains
Donald Christmas 2008
any unclaimed tsum tsum pins from the $2 board.

Back