• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Treasure Hunt Game. Round 1 closed. Need shipipng addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treasure Hunt Game. Round 1 closed. Need shipipng addresses.

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hi all,

After an absence for a period of time the disneypirate is back, and this time with a pin game.

In the pirate manner of things, this pin game will contain a bit of mystery, intrigue, and possibly skeletons in the closet.

This is how this game works. You are on a treasure hunt. I have listed 25 clues. Each clue makes a reference to the pin you will win. Some of the pins are pretty decent and some of them not so much. (Did I mention skeletons in the closet?). All you have to do is choose the clue(s) you want to play with. One of the clues has a second pin as a prize, meaning the winner will receive two pins--their clue pin and the treasure hunt prize. I have predetermined where this treasure hunt pin prize is located.

There is no limit to the number of clues you may purchase, and the choices will be taken on a first request basis so please post your request.

Each clue will cost a flat $12—shipping included.
This game will remain open until all slots are filled and paid for. I will take stand-by requests for clues in the event payment is not received/arranged for within 24 hours of the board being filled.
You may send payment via paypal @ dragonmail_dm@yahoo.com.

So what is this bonus treasure you are looking for?
pin68781

Good Luck! Here are your clues:

1Jewels--mickeymouseje
2Coal--cjvandever
3Woodland--nblaughs
4Hulu Skirt--Vixy
5Spring Flower--Shannon
6Fuzzy--cjvandever
7Beach--Booger1964
8Past life--HandA
9Sketchy--Booger1964
10Pure Evil--Dalamara
11Refreshing Drink--Shannon
12Coming around the Mountain-Booger1964
13Traffic Safety--cjvandever
14Stretchy--cjvandever
15Bad Omen--HandA
16Adventure--Dalamara
17Historical--HandA
18First Fruit--CMR626
19Fruit or Vegetable--Mad Hatter
20Just not your day--Shannon
21Wishes, Wishes--mickeymouseje
22Classical--Mad Hatter
23Celebration--CMR626
24What a load of crap--Shannon
25Fame--Booger1964

24 hours have come and gone, yet this thread remains open. Perhaps it is because I am not yet done with this treasure hunt! Twenty five new pins have been added and so we go on. This time the pins shall be known, but two grand prizes shall not. But are they really grand?

The price for participation for this round is $26.
Each player chooses a number. When all numbers are purchased I will put them through a randomizer. The number that comes up first that person gets to pick their prize first and so forth until all of the prizes are distributed. However, the grand prize numbers are fixed and the winners will find out only when they open their package what the grand prize is.

Additionally, there is a bonus grand prize pin to be won between all of the round 1 and round 2 players through a random selection process.

Round 2 Prizes

Pin 77905: WDI World of Color - Chernabog
Pin 59895: WDI - Cast Member - Jack Skellington Imagineer Cast Name Tag
Pin 84669: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection Peg Leg Pirate Parrot
Pin 48107: DLRP - Stitch Pirates of the Caribbean
Pin 60634: DLR - Pinbassador Inspirations 2008 - Hitchhiker's Beware
Pin 9823: Disneyland Valentine's Day - 2002 (Ariel & Eric In Heart)
Pin 90959: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Ariel and Ursula
Pin 78633: WDI - Disneyland Railroad 55th Anniversary - Tinker bell
Pin 69628: WDI - Attraction Poster Pin Card - Disneyland Railroad
Pin 71562: WDI - Ghosts at Disneyland - HHG in Tomorrowland
Pin 55075: WDW Where Dreams HapPIN Tower of Hitchhiking Ghosts
Pin 88177: DLR - Attraction Posters - Disneyland® Railroad
Pin 90162: DLR Unlock the Magic The Little Mermaid
Pin 77801: DisneyStore.com - Mickey Mouse Gears Series - Tinker Bell
Pin 264: WDW Pirates Of The Caribbean E-Ticket
Pin 27364: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S)- Chip 'n' Dale Candy Cane
Pin 81921: DLR - Disneyland® Resort - Annual Passholder - Where... Collectors Set
Pin 70640: DLR - Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary - Cast Member - Phineas
Pin 43230: JDS - Magical Holiday 2005 (4 Pin Framed Set)
Pin 9825: DLR - Valentine's Day 2002 (Belle & Beast In Heart)
Pin 43241: DLR - Happy Holidays 2005 (Mickey, Minnie & Stitch Fireplace) Jumbo/Dangle
Pin 87533: Evil Queen Sundae Pin from Villains Lanyard Set
Pin 74583: WDW Tribute Collection Donald Duck
Pin 75934: DLR Decade of Magical Trades Mickey in Fantasmic
Pin 29092: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Easter Stitch w/Chocolate Bunny

Round 2 numbers taken: 13, 17, 19, 22

Last edited:
What is a disneypirate treasure hunt without a clue that makes no sense. I have heard there are those that dare not seek a treasure for fear of finding a skeleton in the closet. I dare say that with all treasure hunts, some come with great risk, and some come with great reward.

So, for a clue: One day Princess Aurora was walking along the railroad tracks with some of her forest friends when she came upon a some strange blue creature holding an auction. "What are you doing?" she inquired of the blue creature. "I am trying to get rid of 500 of these hideous green flame blowing dragons," he replied as the Hawaii breeze ruffled his fluffy blue fur."

So, for a clue: One day Princess Aurora was walking along the railroad tracks with some of her forest friends when she came upon a some strange blue creature holding an auction. "What are you doing?" she inquired of the blue creature. "I am trying to get rid of 500 of these hideous green flame blowing dragons," he replied as the Hawaii breeze ruffled his fluffy blue fur."
He's warming up, folks!

Hi Shannon, I sure would too, but it appears that there are more people worried about getting stuck with the skeleton in the closet than winning a $100 pin. I should mention that even the skeleton in the closet originally sold for $15.50. A few years ago it was next to impossible to get any of the Disney Auction P.I.N.S and now I can't seem to give five of them away. I guess I will have to put an end time on this auction and if I don't have it filled by then...well bummer. Nobody will ever have a chance to find out what the hidden mystery treasure is.

Disneypirate

dalamara, I had the first seven spots filled within 30 minutes of opening the game and then silence for three days. At this point, I'm not sure a dwarf pulling a mine cart full of jewels or extra Pixie magic dust would help entice anyone to play. What's the point of playing a game if you are worried about dinosaurs running across the street all the time.

Last edited:
Not true... I know you're a returning veteran DPFer, and I am still just a newbie :), but I have played a lot of games in my time here... I'm sure lots of people would tell you the same thing I did. However, it is your game, and it is your decision to make... I, for one, do hope it works out as I would love to play.

Dalamara, pirates aren't really know for their patience. There is always more plundering to do, birthday parties to attend, and lands to invade, and fires to put out. Did you know that the Chinese consider the numbers 4, 5 and 6 to be very unlucky, and of course, we all know that 13 is. However, pirates believe there can really only be one really unlucky number and two that can be really lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back