• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Treasure Hunt Game. Round 1 closed. Need shipipng addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treasure Hunt Game. Round 1 closed. Need shipipng addresses.
Well, well, well! Look who is back? Long time no see buddy... Now I'm not one for gambling but I'm tempted... Do these clues lead to pins which are on your trades list??

24 hours have come and gone, yet this thread remains open. Perhaps it is because I am not yet done with this treasure hunt! Twenty five new pins have been added and so we go on. This time the pins shall be known, but two grand prizes shall not. But are they really grand?

The price for participation for this round is $26.
Each player chooses a number. When all numbers are purchased I will put them through a randomizer. The number that comes up first that person gets to pick their prize first and so forth until all of the prizes are distributed. However, the grand prize numbers are fixed and the winners will find out only when they open their package what the grand prize is.

Additionally, there is a bonus grand prize pin to be won between all of the round 1 and round 2 players through a random selection process.

Well ... sweet jesus :banghead:

I should expect nothing else from the disneypirate. That being said, I'll ask the obvious questions for this Round 2, and will await for the humorous yet cryptic response.

1. Are the clues and prizes for Round 1 completely independent of Round 2?
  2. Assuming answer to Question #1, are the prizes for the Round 1 clues that were not picked then forfeited (and possibly moved into the Round 2 prize pool)?
  3. Follow up on Question #2, can the empty spots for Round 1 still be purchased??
  4. For Round 2, are we picking from numbers 1-25. Damn near rhetorical because otherwise how could you assign the grand prizes to a specific number, but feel free to come up with something clever! (if you have it in you, of course).

Last edited:
Shannon--you probably aren't the only one. I'm pretty good at confusing people.

HandA, here are the answers:

1. Are the clues and prizes for Round 1 completely independent of Round 2? Yes. Round one stands by itself, mostly. A clue might be relevant to something in round two.
  2. Assuming answer to Question #1, are the prizes for the Round 1 clues that were not picked then forfeited (and possibly moved into the Round 2 prize pool)? The prizes for round one stay with round one. There is an extra shared grand prize between round one and round two, but all the spots for both rounds must be filled for anyone to win it.
  3. Follow up on Question #2, can the empty spots for Round 1 still be purchased?? Yes. However, all of the spots for both rounds need to filled before the game ends or any grand prizes are awarded. If I fill all of round one, but not round two, it will be play as an independent game and the bonus prize will not be awarded.
  4. For Round 2, are we picking from numbers 1-25. Damn near rhetorical because otherwise how could you assign the grand prizes to a specific number, but feel free to come up with something clever! (if you have it in you, of course). Yep, just pick a number between 1-25. The pin list or numbering has no bearing on the outcome. It is only for reference to what pin you want to claim. However, the number you choose may have a grand prize attached to it so even though it gets randomized the grand prize remains with that number regardless of your selection order.

Okay, for round 2, I would like #17. Here's hoping both rounds are a go!
As long as he doesn't fix the typo in the OP, I like it! LOL

I'm going to be more of the walk before you run crowd and I'm buying an extra in Round 1 ... give me #17 - Historical Anyone else with me??? By my count, there is only 8 spots left!! EDIT ... now 4!

Coal
Fuzzy
Traffic Safety
Stretchy

Last edited:
I see nobody wants to try round 2. I guess I don't have the right grand prize.
pin45648

DISNEYPIRAAAAAAAAAATE! I missed you! Somehow I did not see this game post at all until yesterday. That's what happens when I only ever click the "new posts" button...

I'm trying to save money, but I can never resist a game of yours... I'll take spot #4 (hulu skirt) in Round 1, and... I don't see a list of what numbers have been picked for round 2 yet? Can I pick #13?

ok can I take #8 in round 2? is there a list somewhere of what #'s are left for round 1 and 2 and what is paid and what is unpaid? I'm a little confused...

ok can I take #8 in round 2? is there a list somewhere of what #'s are left for round 1 and 2 and what is paid and what is unpaid? I'm a little confused...
At the bottom of the original post, it shows the numbers that have been taken for Round 2. Your's will be the 5th.

For Round 1, my post about (#34) matches the list the OP so it's current with only 4 spots left to complete Round 1!

I'm of no help on the paid and unpaids. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back