• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TWO Grand prize WINNERS - 4 BTs and 5-pin WIR train set - RESULTS POSTED PICK PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tapper annnnnd...Sonic the Hedgehog Please! :)

P.S. Loved your last game..now you up it to TWO Grand Prize Winners? Amazing! I'll consider myself a winner if I can get higher then 30 this time around! :) Good luck everyone!

Done and yes, I figured why not?!

Thank you so much to the mystery zapper for zapping us a spot in this awesome game!

If its not taken, I would like number 14 please.

Thank you!!!!

A huge thank you to my mystery zapper! A chance to get back the Brother Bear beloved tales :)
I'll take number 46 Sergeant Calhoun please :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Need to edit post no 3. Sergeant Calhoun was taken by alittlebitofmagic so Kristina ksnuggles will need to pick an alternate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back