• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TWO Grand prize WINNERS - 4 BTs and 5-pin WIR train set - RESULTS POSTED PICK PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWO Grand prize WINNERS - 4 BTs and 5-pin WIR train set - RESULTS POSTED PICK PRIZES!
Okay, I fixed the post where everyone picked and we are now on cyke23! I'm off to send PMs to the last 8 people and then we are done!

52. Ryu - cyke23 -
53. Clyde – ksnuggles
54. Crumbelina DiCaramello - C19
55. King Candy - Happy Haunt (INT)
56. Sour Bill - GreyWyvern (Int)
57. Pooka – ddgbaldwin
58. Kano – mulanrocks
59. M. Bison - norlando319

A prizes remaining

A13: Pin 12163: History of Art - Orphan's Benefit (1941)
A14: Pin 13085: History of Art - The Wise Little Hen (1934)

C Prizes Remaining

C5: Pin 60313: WDW - Expedition: PINS - Logo - Mickey Mouse

C6: Pin 91054: DLR - Carthay Circle Theatre - Grand Opening

C7: Pin 89694: DLR - Space Mountain® Attraction - 35th Anniversary

C8: Pin 5371: DLR - Pinocchio With Jointed Legs

C11: Pin 99663: Chinese Zodiac Mystery Collection - Year of the Rat - Mickey Mouse and Pin 73468: DLR - Halloween Time 2009 Mickey Travel Agent Promo Pin

C12: Pin 8834: DLR - Santa Goofy 2001 and Pin 100153: Disneyland - CostcoTravel - Pin and Lanyard 2014 Goofy & Pluto (NO LANYARD)

C13: Pin 11495: Where the Magic Began (Sorcerer Mickey & Tinker Bell) Slider and Pin 88231: DLR - Mickey Mouse and Monorail with Sleeping Beauty Castle

C16: Pin 47891: Mickey Mouse - Major League Baseball Player - LA Angels of Anaheim and Pin 47892: Mickey Mouse - Major League Baseball Player - Los Angeles Dodgers

D prizes remaining

D12: Pin 66272: DSF - Disney's High School Musical 3: Senior Year - Sharpay and Ryan AND Pin 66273: DSF - Disney's High School Musical 3: Senior Year - Chad and Taylor

Can I have a13 donald and the orphan benefit. Thank you mystery zapper for providing me with a great zap for my best friend who loves donald.

Last two people to pick!

A prizes remaining - A14

C prizes remaining - C11, C12, C16

D prizes remaining - D12

Excellent! I get all the rest!! :lol:

Okay, I SUPPOSE I should just pick one prize, and not be GREEDY!

How about, please may I have C13? It's not XXed out in the pictures, but in case someone beat me to it, my second choice is C12.

Thanks for a perfectly AWESOME game!! :)

And with that, it looks like we are done! Pretty fast picking, I think, one week since it began :)

Can't wait to see some of you at David's pin gathering this Saturday!

How about, please may I have C13? It's not XXed out in the pictures, but in case someone beat me to it, my second choice is C12.

Someone beat you to it! :) Just wanted to let starry know that she has listed C13 twice.

56. Sour Bill - GreyWyvern (Int) - C13: Pin 11495: Where the Magic Began (Sorcerer Mickey & Tinker Bell) Slider and Pin 88231: DLR - Mickey Mouse and Monorail with Sleeping Beauty Castle
59. M. Bison - norlando319 - C13: Pin 11495: Where the Magic Began (Sorcerer Mickey & Tinker Bell) Slider and Pin 88231: DLR - Mickey Mouse and Monorail with Sleeping Beauty Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back