• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TWO Grand prize WINNERS - 4 BTs and 5-pin WIR train set - RESULTS POSTED PICK PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWO Grand prize WINNERS - 4 BTs and 5-pin WIR train set - RESULTS POSTED PICK PRIZES!
Congrats nick.

I never seem to have luck with these... but I am sure there will still be great pins even for those of us in the bottom 10. Lol

Same thing for me. I have played many games and I think my top spot has been #5

First of all, I want to reiterate our appreciation to the generous zapper who gave us the opportunity to win the Wreck It Ralph set we want!! We're still delighted to be able to get this pin:

B13: Pin 95098: Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Belle ONLY

AND, we will be paying your generosity forward (as we usually do, haha!!).

So thank you!!

Last edited:
Go figure that Mel would take my first choice of the Merida Carousel Chaser, though I'm happy with my second choice of Mulan Carousel pin...

I'll take A3: Pin 32030: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tinker Bell Fan Club Thanks Li!

Thank you again awesome mystery zapper! Much appreciated, I think this is the highest number I've gotten in a game so thank you :)

We are now up to #28 - Yuni Verse - for Kimberly Hubler on Facebook. She's pretty quick on picking so hopefully we will know by noon-ish or so!

A prizes remaining

10174991_227175030810377_8622499388642339779_n.jpg

D prizes remaining. NOTE: D10 WAS TAKEN!!

1660382_227175197477027_8541800847924618575_n.jpg

D prizes remaining. NOTE: D10 WAS TAKEN!!

(NO photoshop at office so I can't fix/cross off!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back