• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from Scotland, UK! My name is Charlotte. I would love to trade within the UK, and recognise a lot of names here from disney pin traders Facebook page!! :D

If you have any UP pins for sale/trade please inbox me :) :)

I am in the UK as well. Have a few trades on pinpics. Been trying to get them into my signature here but to no avail!! New to this forum (and pin trading really).

Ideally looking for Rapunzel / Belle / Jasmine / Peter Pan (et al) pins :) In particular UK/Europe pins. So, if you have anything anyone, please get in touch via pm!

Last edited:
Hi,
Forgot to say I am from Edinburgh add me please :)

I help out Yvonne with the Edinburgh event which is soon 10th march.

I collect Stitch , Villians , Starwars , and I just love the DSF pins!!!! I have too many little collection going on lol with my collection lol
I also have started collecting the odd Vinylmation if I see one I like!!!

Does anyone want to trade on here? I seem to be hitting a brick wall and would prefer to trade with UK people to begin with until I find my feet :-( I have been in touch with a few people who are advertising wanting pins I have for pins I want but no luck :-( It's a bit disheartening for a newbie!

Hi Everyone

I live up in Scotland and have been trading pins since 2008 on Pinpics.com. I just registered today to this forum and would like to be added to your UK pin traders list. I have found it every difficult over the years to find UK traders and it would be nice to trade will some people on this side of the pond instead of always sending pins to the USA.

Thanks and hope to trade with some of you in the near future

Fern
RoomForOneMorePin

I'm a recently new Pin Trader from the UK! :) Also, I often go to DLR, so if anyone wants me to try and scout out pins for them while I'm there (usually in the Summertime), let me know and we may be able to organise a trade! PinPics links on the side! :wavey:

Hope to trade with one of you guys someday! ^_^

p.s. My favourite theme for my pin collection are Princess pins, especially Rapunzel, Mulan and Jasmine. I also love any Aladdin pins! ^_^

Last edited:
Forgot to say, I'm Vicki, from the South East (Sussex) and having just been to the Post Office with 5 separate trades headed for the US (it cost me over £12) am keen to do some trades closer to home, so check out my PinPics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back