• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we need to keep this going and updating, possibly with locations?

Anyway, you can add me to the list.

jj.24 - James (Essex, UK)

Okay, I'm in Los Angeles but going to London at the end of August. Let me know if anyone from London wants me to pick up anything from Disney Soda Fountain in Hollywood or Disneyland Resort. I will be there next week and then flying out to London for a short trip. My commutes will be from London to Birmingham. I can then trade with you or sell to you.

Okay, I'm in Los Angeles but going to London at the end of August. Let me know if anyone from London wants me to pick up anything from Disney Soda Fountain in Hollywood or Disneyland Resort. I will be there next week and then flying out to London for a short trip. My commutes will be from London to Birmingham. I can then trade with you or sell to you.

That is a kind offer. I live in the north of England so a little bit of a commute for me to come and trade in London. Hope you have a fantastic time on your trip.

I have posted on the thread before but forgot to put that we live in Devon but we attend loads of sci fi/memoribilia events all round the country with our shop Moving Pictures so if any of you go to events like comic cons or expos send me a message we can always find room to take along some pins :) we also hold meets a few times a year which include pin/vinylmation trading see the gathering forum for more info

Hello- I don't know if this is the right forum,so please forgive me if I am out of line. I am looking for the DLRP Mickey ear country pins. Belguim, Spain, Holland. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back