• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ultimate Zap Thread (Ask for what you want!)

ZAPPED! Ultimate Zap Thread (Ask for what you want!)

H2454

Skeptic
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Okay okay okay, it would appear everyone is doing the zap thing these days. And really, if I zap out boxes of DP or DA100 Ariel pins, no one's going to care anymore. Been there, done that, right?

So here's my thing. I'm going to be working to zap you LIFE GRAILS! Not pins.. things in your life you consider Grails. Don't hesitate to ask for ANYTHING.

Now Go.. be prosperous and send me your request!

-gs

I would like a puppy, a studio to do jewelry casting, or a house in Florida (or I guess anywhere warmer than New England). Thanks!
Oh, also a unicorn would be great too! :)

lol i love you Garret

a signed Glen Keane rapunzel art work, a job that involves drawing for Disney, and a private jet with apartments near WDW and DLR :D

Garrett you are too sweet. My lifelong dream would be A trip to WDW for my entire family- all 5 of us. We live in CA and have never been there. :) I know this is impossible... But to quote Rapunzel "Haven't you ever had a dream???"

Last edited:
lol i love you Garret

a signed Glen Keane rapunzel art work, a job that involves drawing for Disney, and a private jet with apartments near WDW and DLR :D

Ooo, can I copy Hollie and add a job drawing for Disney to my list? Then I could draw Issy for real! :)

What fun ,its lovely to see others dreams
ok i would love to live near WDW and have a job in the Disney costume department xx
never going to happen,but I can but dream
rose

Last edited:
My life grail would be to own a grimms fairytale book with an awesome cover, become a writer and have an awesome movie collection in my house :drool: Also a unicorn would be pretty awesome too :hsd:

a job for my husband making leather pictorials of Disney characters (or any other Imagineer job for him) and eternal life for my dog Maverick - I know one is impossible and the other unlikely, but they would be my first two wishes if I were given three wishes.

My dream zap would be to work in Disney's theatrical department somewhere down here in Southern Ca. That would be amazing!

While that is a goal I am working towards, I'll also say a big want of mine is to visit Club 33 one day.

Hmm :) I have a dream my fiancé is getting ready to go overseas with the military in t minus 20 days and if I could get the money for my passport & a chunk of money torwards my plane ticket to visit him in Bahrain that would be amazing :) and lots of prayers and pixie dust

My life grail is to move to Japan with my boyfriend and for us both to find jobs that we like and that will allow us to live comfortably. Preferably something games + programming related for him, and either something game design/programming, anime/manga production or figure production for me.
I would also like to have better luck with money - my family seriously has the worst luck when it comes to money.

I want a cure for my kids diseases. They have a lung disease, a muscel disease (the same as me) and one of them has cerebral pareses so she needs a wheelchair. If thats to hard to find I can settle with a house near Disneyworld because they feel so much better when its warm. The winters in Sweden are bad! And after beeing at WDW for the first time last year we discovered that there is no place on earth that treats kids with disabilities better. I have never seen my kids happier!
You know what, screw the house, Ill take an appartment in Cinderellas castle and a job at pixar as a 3D animator. :tigger:

I really dream to go to California one day and meet some of you lovely People on here. :)
Eat a sundae at DSF
Go to Disneyland
:D

Last edited:
Go to Cali and go on a tour of Pixar Stuidos... and a tour of DAS. :angel:

This dream is more reasonable than my other dreams (Go to HKDL, and TDR)

039314-aaron-taylor-johnson.jpg
<< he is my dream.

Last edited:
My life graiis to get healthy, or at least feeling good and don't be tired all the time and act like a 23 year old and not a 80 year old... If I am healthy enough I would love to bring a visit to WDW and DLR :)

My life grail would be to find a cure for autism (for my daughter) so I could hear her speak for the first time. Then win the lotto and move my family to the door step of WDW.

Back