• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ultimate Zap Thread (Ask for what you want!)

ZAPPED! Ultimate Zap Thread (Ask for what you want!)
I would love a horse! Either a Clydesdale or Thoroughbred. They are my favorite breeds. I've wanted a horse as long as I can remember. I used to ride when I was in middle and high school. I would spend as much time as I can with horses. My favorite horse was named Debonaire. He was probably around 16 when I rode him. I spent as much time as I possibly could with him. I had my helmet left outside of his stall with carrots in it. I went to grab his saddle and I come back to find him eating the carrots. He left 2 in the bag. I rode another horse name Leo. A really pretty bay (dark brown) horse. One time he was laying down in his stall with his head in my lap. It was a rather awesome moment. One day I will own my own horse. I really miss getting to spend my time around them. I was never into competing but I would love a trail horse who can jump. I do love jumping. I would own any horse, I am not picky as long as I can ride them.

I have 3 the first two is while my kids are still young, take my kids to wdw hopping this year, 2 buy property where I can get a horse for my daughter and a few other animals for my son and then my last one would be after my kids are older where if I am not close all the time would not matter. I have to see them every two weeks. So my last one would be to work for DCL

"Haven't you ever had a dream?" Well....................... As most of you don't know.. we moved to Colorado to help out family. They really needed us as they were no longer able to do the job that they had.. we were to take over the contract.. long story short... the contract fell through and family is okay due to federal/state disability assisance...and now.. I am without a job. It has been 6 months. But it gets better... It is difficult to go from being set... to nothing. So.. things are looking up.. as i obtained 2 part-time jobs in one day...and am now waiting to start. But.. these jobs don't even come close to paying the bills. but it is a start. My "wish" is to find a good job in SoCal.. so we can return there and spread the disney fun with others. We miss trading in the park with ANYONE and Everyone. I know i am not really open about my life.. but here it seems necessary to explain why the simple=yet difficult request. Keep on keeping on all!

I would like my own art gallery. Within a castle. On a hill overlooking the ocean. Doable, yes?

YES!!! And when u get it I wanna live there too! Hehe.

Ok so ultimate zap that's not really Disney related.... for me I would be so happy if all my debt (student and personal) was eliminated. Being an intern and other personal things I went through in the last 2 years put some financial burdens on me. Granted my debts aren't horrible as others, but I was completely debt free until I entered grad school :/ And now having accumulated so much debt in only 3 years has been stressing me out. I know in time the debt will go away, but still it'd be nice if it was gone now lol

A grail I really would love to have is just 4-5 days at WDW resort. I live in Florida and I'm never able to stay on property and we haven't had a vacation in a long time. If we ever get to go on another vacation hubby wouldn't want to go to Disney so I know this would not happen.

I would like to experience Disney like tourists do, with dining with characters etc.

Living close to WDW has its disadvantages because I could never justify paying so much for staying in the resorts.

A less realistic dream would be to Stay at a resort in DLR in California. Although I will be traveling to California in August for a family wedding there's no way I could afford staying at a DLR resort!

One can dream, right? Lol!

Yes-and that's EXACTLY where i would like to take her some day!!! Somewhere near Fairbanks. I've been there in the summer, so would want to stay somewhere where we could just be there and if they are out we could get to where we could see them. No plans on polar camping with her:)

Did you know you can see the Northern Lights in Alaska? You don't have to go all the way to the Arctic Circle/Norway!

My ultimate zap would be to graduate from university. And then finding a masters degree where you research the classic fairy tales and myths. And after that I would like to get a job in that field (as in doing background research for different adaptations like films/tv shows/ plays or musicals for example)

Back